PDA

View Full Version : Rare Valuesss

HondaRyda
30-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Majestic - Most people in trade rooms are having a hard time trading these for 5 pure hc's. I've seen them being sold for 4 hcs and smoke, 4hc's and pillow, etc.
My value: 4.8-4.7

Aloe - These definately are not selling for 2.5. I've seen plenty of people trade these for 2 HC's, so I think they should drop quite a bit.
My value: 2.0

Red Amber - Since these have risen, they don't seem to be selling as much. I've seen a few people trying to get rid of them for 1.2ish, so I think that they should drop a bit.
My value: 1.2-1.3

Hammocks - There really doesn't seem to be many hammocks around the hotel, or at least ones that people are trading off. Someone was offering 3 hcs per 2 just yesterday, and I saw someone who sold theirs for 1.5 the other day also.
My value: 1.5

Study - No one is accepting just an HC for them. A lot of people who want them seem to be asking for a lot of norms along with the HC. I myself got offered 1.3 just yesterday also.
My value: Back up to 1.2

Mochas + ICM's - I saw someone post that the mocha should go down. The mocha, in my view, is the .5 setter. I don't think that the mocha should ever go up or down, it should always stay at .5. As for the ICM, it is another .5 setter, although people seem to want these more than they want mochas. I've seen quite a few people trade their mocha and a couple norms for an ICM.
My value (ICM): .6

Wizzdom
30-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Very nice values!

Nice layout. Next time could you please state how many you saw them traded for.

Please keep them coming in.

Thanks!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!