PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Ever felt like you've been scammed?

.x.![Luccie]!.x.
28-11-2004, 08:03 PM
If some1 keeps bothering you about giving them free furni dont.Tell a hobba about it and they will help you.
Be safe than sorry.
Remember friend are like passwords dont forget them. :eusa_shhh

foxmister
29-11-2004, 09:08 PM
i was accepted a application form to become a hobba and i have been banned for asking some girl were she lives!!!!!!! I am never going to get to become a hobba now!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:( :@ :'(

:kader
30-11-2004, 05:52 PM
i was accepted a application form to become a hobba and i have been banned for asking some girl were she lives!!!!!!! I am never going to get to become a hobba now!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:( :@ :'(
Its Kinda Obvious Innit?

.x.![Luccie]!.x.
02-12-2004, 09:04 PM
My sister tried to become a hobba they just asked if she could try again another time.
Try another time ;) If that doesnt work write bk 2 me

Jane
04-12-2004, 05:16 PM

I dont mean this in a nasty way, but if you dont know that its against the habbo way to ask people for personal information, you dont exactly sound like hobba material :s

lukeisok
04-12-2004, 05:33 PM
I dont mean this in a nasty way, but if you dont know that its against the habbo way to ask people for personal information, you dont exactly sound like hobba material :s
I Was Gonna Say That :@

Word Stealer!! :@

devildan1
04-12-2004, 05:37 PM
ALL you have to do is complain and the hobbas will sort it out if u get scammed then you complain.

Adzeh
09-12-2004, 04:21 PM
sound advice.

nvrspk4
15-12-2004, 12:01 AM
ALL you have to do is complain and the hobbas will sort it out if u get scammed then you complain.

erm thats not true, they just get really mad atcha.

As for teh other gusy advice, Im very sorry I cant remember ur name. the starter of this post, the first psoter, wotever, neway his advice is awesoem, only thign is no1 abides by it XD really stinks dunnit?

GommeInc
18-12-2004, 01:51 AM
I find it remarkably easy to avoid being scammed, go on to Hotel View, delete the person from your console if they're on it.

Never give out a password.
Never give your e-mail out that is on your habbo or an e-mail that hasnt got a virus blocked up to date
Never stay in a room with someone that is harrassing you.
Never give out your address or any places you normally go.

.x.![Luccie]!.x.
19-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Believe me ive been there done that. I had only just started and i told somebody my email address and they managed to find out my secret password and said ill give you back my email address if i give them 4 thrones. I left it and went onto habbo and changed all my details to my friends email address (i asked her first) and then never told anybody else my email address.

bwabyadri
19-06-2005, 07:40 PM
On one of the my account I made in 2002 I can see the hobba application and
because of when I was 13 i think I put I was 16 so I could be a hobba this coming year and then it changed a long time ago to 18 and I was so mad and now I have the wrong age so I dont want to fill it out till I am 18 and im going to try and tell them if they can correct my birthday

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!