PDA

View Full Version : Day of the Habbo Clone...Part 3

LewstherinII
31-12-2005, 11:59 AM
The Bingo Brigade

Team Bingo truly is amazing...I would never have thought it. Experience the utter joy of pulling your team through...or the utter pressure of having to get your number rolled in time or let your team down!

Today I'd decided that I would have a go at it.

"Roger," (That's only a codename) I told my friend, "Let's play next game - there's not many to go."
Indeed, there was a full team of Habbos vs 1 single Habbo. But he was playing amazingly!

I didn't seem to notice that whenever the game was played...the owner would not speak a word.

"The owner doesn't speak a word while the game's in session." I said aloud.

I noticed then that the single Habbo would always get the numbers he needed first time around, and that he would nearly always reload every game. The owner kept letting him in silently.
The other Habbos just kept losing.

P2S...P2S...P2S

I felt sorry for them. But I liked this guy playing. He did so well. So I decided I would pay to play.

And so I did.

I lost the first game. The guy rolled his numbers straight off, and I must have got about 10 unsuccessful rolls in before I had to pay to stay as well. I payed; and APPARENTLY, so did the other guy.

For the next three rounds I payed, not getting a single number correct, all the while this Habbo next to me was reloading. So I decided I'd sit out. Another Habbo came in. He payed six times before he sat out, too. This Habbo and the silent owner never seemed to though. I constantly traded the owner...but it seemed no furniture exchanged hands.
Mysteriously, anyone who payed to play with the Habbo lost.

I believe the Habbo had a dice rigger. I'm not sure whether he was a clone or not, but YOU decide. Was this a case of Habbo Clone with dice rigger? Or just an ordinary Habbo that got lucky?

{Edit} - I aplogize that this is not an Outside Habbo Story but I felt it was to some quality, and there was no other Habbo Story places to put this. I hope you all enjoyed this :) Please tell me what you think.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!