PDA

View Full Version : X's get free HC?

Mr.Himself
31-12-2005, 05:18 PM
It's true. I was reading a interview on v-Habbo.com with Evan interviewing CrazyJosh. During the interview, CrazyJosh revealed some interesting secrets that us Habbos might not know. Theses secrets include Free HC and access to full rooms. I thought I'd post this since I didn't know this and some of you might not know this :o

Sorry if this is old news ;)

Col
31-12-2005, 05:19 PM
I knew that, woopdy doo. Less money for them to spend, I suppose :) I suppose it's a reward..

!!HM!!
31-12-2005, 05:20 PM
It's true. I was reading a interview on v-Habbo.com with Evan interviewing CrazyJosh. During the interview, CrazyJosh revealed some interesting secrets that us Habbos might not know. Theses secrets include Free HC and access to full rooms. I thought I'd post this since I didn't know this and some of you might not know this :o

old news been posted before i think or on habbox.com not sure

ps: we already knew they can enter full rooms (its on the habboX page) ;D
I knew that, woopdy doo. Less money for them to spend, I suppose I suppose it's a reward..
i think its to make new habbo's buying hc ;D

Neversoft
31-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Yes. I asked one of them and they said they get Free Hc.. :s

SupaIGA
31-12-2005, 05:48 PM
You can't have a Habbo expert without HC can you - So they give it them as a little thankyou, the same with MODs you can't have a Moderator looking worse than new Habbo's!

.Mike-
31-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Well lucky them. They dont need to worry about buying HC anymore.

Neversoft
31-12-2005, 05:49 PM
They can get furni and all the Hc things for free. How Un-Fair is that.

Mr.Himself
31-12-2005, 05:50 PM
15 minutes a day, just sitting in a welcome lounge...easy job.

.Mike-
31-12-2005, 05:51 PM
They can get furni and all the Hc things for free. How Un-Fair is that.
I dont think its un fair, they have a hard job to do.
They see many newbies come to the welcome lounge asking for help many times. and I guess thats their reward for them? :s Except for maybe some X's who dont do their job..

Neversoft
31-12-2005, 05:52 PM
I dont think its un fair, they have a hard job to do.
They see many newbies come to the welcome lounge asking for help many times. and I guess thats their reward for them? :s

A trophy from Callie would be enough. And the only ones I EVER see in the Welcome Lounge are, MissAlice, D3stined And the other new one.. Cant remember who it was. Not DJ-3000

2hd.
31-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Hardly unfair considering they spend most of their time in the welcome lounge.

Desjardens
31-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Hardly unfair considering they spend most of their time in the welcome lounge.

He's right, they do deserve free HC. It is what I think is fair, and a gift back to what they do for the public. (well most of them)

Ree
31-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Ur they probs get free HC so that they can get into the HC only rooms.

Neversoft
31-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Ur they probs get free HC so that they can get into the HC only rooms.

Ooooh didn't think of that.

JT-Fan
31-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Free hc for standing in the welcome lounge rabbiting on about their "cool" badge. What has habbo come too.

Viking
31-12-2005, 06:42 PM
VIPs get free Habbo Club clothes too.

JT-Fan
31-12-2005, 06:46 PM
They get free HC for flashing a badge...wow.

נαмιє ƒєℓℓσω≤
31-12-2005, 06:48 PM
When it was in the newsie that habboX were to come it said everything so this is just a pointless thread sorry but thanks anyway

deltateamaplha
31-12-2005, 06:51 PM
They deserve to get free hc they work hard ;);););).

JT-Fan
31-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Course they do..

andrew
31-12-2005, 08:03 PM
They get free HC for flashing a badge...wow.

No. There's a few reason's.. mainly so the X's have more clothe's and stand out. Almost every eXpert had HC before, but there was a few who didn't. We don't stand around and flash our badge's and if you've seen someone doing that don't go judging the team as a whole.

Frisked
01-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Its not really unfair. They do a good job, they need some type of reward.

Mr.Himself
01-01-2006, 01:06 AM
When it was in the newsie that habboX were to come it said everything so this is just a pointless thread sorry but thanks anyway

Even a more pointless post.

GommeInc
01-01-2006, 01:19 AM
A trophy from Callie would be enough. And the only ones I EVER see in the Welcome Lounge are, MissAlice, D3stined And the other new one.. Cant remember who it was. Not DJ-3000
Jealousy is a terrible thing.

They deserve it, not only for being a Habbo Xpert but also for being the kinda and thoughtful people that made them a Habbo Xpert. So stop acting so jealous of something you cannot achieve.

mynameishelen!
01-01-2006, 01:21 AM

They deserve it, not only for being a Habbo Xpert but also for being the kinda and thoughtful people that made them a Habbo Xpert. So stop acting so jealous of something you cannot achieve.

What he said ^

Neversoft
01-01-2006, 01:38 AM

Too bad im not Jealous then. :P

Kroziun
01-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Just to clear up this matter of free HC as a few have got it wrong.

The "free" HC is a 'core' HC to give us essential privileges to function in our roles properly. Having HC enables us to enter every public room and gives us more room on our consoles.

We do not get the HC furni/gifts.

Surname
01-01-2006, 02:01 AM
Good for them on having HC. It's the least they deserve for all the hard work they put in :). And as they don't get the HC gifts, I see no reason to complain. :p

Sapphire007.
01-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Hobbas used to get free HC aswell the only thing is they dont get clothes

billyk
01-01-2006, 04:06 AM

This was in the newsie before habboXs existed...

Rawr
01-01-2006, 10:16 AM
I don't see the point in giving them free HC. Does HC mean your wiser than another habbo? You don't have to be in HC to know lots about habbo.

-Wolverine
01-01-2006, 10:26 AM
I don't see the point in giving them free HC. Does HC mean your wiser than another habbo? You don't have to be in HC to know lots about habbo.
Well i guess they get free HC because of the newbies. They will ask "HOW DID U GET THT TYPE OF CLOTHES". And then the X will say "Well you can get it from HC." Then they'll describe HC to them and etc. And they probably get free hc for doing a free job so sulake is rewarding them. And
finally, so they can get into the HC Public Rooms to answer questions to HC's who don't know some stuff about Habbo yet.

Baving
01-01-2006, 10:34 AM
All the HabboX's deserve some sort of rewards for the time that they give up to help new members to the habbo community. Sulake are honestly not going to send them money so by giving them free hc instead they are providing them with a thank you for doing their job.

Maybe them having hc is a advertisment for the new members to habbo so that they will buy it, but habbo need to keep up a good appearance to keep people coming to the hotel and buying credits.

paradox
01-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Thing is, most of the Habbo X's that applied do it for the fun, the badge, and the reputation. I would do it for nothing. And if they deserved rewards.
HC isn't the way to sort it. What happend to everyone is as good as each other. We have to pay 2.50, they get it for free for a job alot of them cba to do.

-Dannie
01-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Basically it is so new Habbos ask 'Why cant i get them clothes' and they say 'Its Habbo Club, you can buy it!' then they buy it and Sulake get more money.

Soka
01-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Theyve got it for 2 things
1) Sulake need their money, advertising HC on role models such as habboX's will appeal to newbs who see these badges on them and will think their kool and ask questions about it.
2) The habboX's need the free HC for their job to get in HC public rooms to help people, and for a reward for their work.

Not all habboX's work hard and ive heard about one of them scamming in another thread i think it was rumble, but i know missalice works hard because shes on my list and whenever i go down console she is always in the welcome lounge so i think people like her do deserve rewards :)

JT-Fan
01-01-2006, 12:34 PM
They get free HC to show that they are not "n00b" but I dont always have hc, that doesnt mean I am a "n00b."
Habbo just doing it to fuel the attention seeking x's.
Very silly.

GommeInc
01-01-2006, 02:12 PM
If peopole actually bother'd reading Kroziun's post. They have HC to access some of their tools. I am guessing :furni and :chooser because the actual HabboX badge doesn't have this and if the HabboX had HC before, it would cause problems to the Habbo Servers having two chooser commands on one account.

Plus they don't get furni from it...

01-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Heh, they also get some kind of super rare after 3 months I think it is, a certain amount of months or weeks, not too sure but I'm sure they get a super rare reward of some sort.

[Jay]
01-01-2006, 02:33 PM
:o lol i didnt know that so aint old news to me :)

Ranger
01-01-2006, 02:33 PM
I don't mind them getting free HC, they are voluntarily doing what they do, it's a nice reward.

However I am concerned with the protests that are probably going to follow this thread.
Let me assure you now, random Habbo, that protesting in the Theatredrome shouting 'WE WANTZ FREE HC!' will get you no-where, and get you nothing.

Except perhaps pointed fingers and laughter in your general direction.

!-.Scammed.-!
01-01-2006, 04:27 PM
They shouldn't get that as that makes all the habbos more jealous. I dont know why they should get rewards as they didnt have to do it, they wanted to. They get a cool badge and loadsa people wanna be thhem so wjhy get rewarded. surely they shoudl be happy with getting into full rooms, not getting free furni! What a disgrace!

MissAlice
01-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Thing is, most of the Habbo X's that applied do it for the fun, the badge, and the reputation. I would do it for nothing. And if they deserved rewards.
HC isn't the way to sort it. What happend to everyone is as good as each other. We have to pay 2.50, they get it for free for a job alot of them cba to do.

I made a decision not to post in negative threads, but when I see remarks like this then I cannot sit back and say nothing.

I am in month 29 of HC and have paid for every month myself. I also have 6 pre-paid months. So if you honestly believe I'm an X for free HC then you have serious problems with your maths. I believe the reason for free HC relates to the fact that in order to understand exactly what the benefits of HC are for those that have never had it and become X's what better way by providing them with HC to gain the knowledge required to discuss it. I also believe they don't get any of the HC gifts or any of the HC dances.

When I applied to become an X, just like everyone else, there was no mention of any benefits?

Sadly, would you believe I get asked by so many if we get free HC, and that question is included when asking how do they apply to become an X. So in my opinion since it has been known that we get free HC I think it might be fair to say that some are applying for that benefit, pretty sad isn't it?

As to your saying many cant be bothered to do the job. Are you online 24/7? We are not all from the UK, so how can you possibly make a comment like that? One X is from India, another from Holland, some from Canada and America too. I don't have the time to ask them all individually where they come from, so try and remember that :rolleyes: Did you also know this? Some X's are asked by someone new to go to a room with them, that means you won't find that X in the Welcome Lounge, or another public room coz they are busy in a guest room helping someone that you cannot see.

So please have a thought before you go dissing X's who do work hard.

TopBuz
01-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Free hc for standing in the welcome lounge rabbiting on about their "cool" badge. What has habbo come too.

habbo 'X'perts devote alot of time to helping new habbos in the hotel, and anyone who needs help for that matter. the ones ive had the pleasure to meet are all hard working and dedicated to helping others. they sacrifice alot of their
free time... time they could be spending with friends, trading or making rooms.
free hc is hardly a reward at all for the time they give to helping you, giving advice and helping habbos use the hotel safely.
hc chooser and access to full rooms are essential for them to perform their role efficiently.

i think your quote is a disgrase, and this sweeping generalisation says alot more about you than any habbo'X'
'X's your doing a great job, dont let the jealous few get you down :)

Kroziun
01-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Members ought to read the whole thread before repeating opinions and commenting on things that have already been answered, as this thread is getting boring and repetitive.

I think any mature person would probably say, "So what?" in answer to the topic title.

Mr.Himself
01-01-2006, 07:29 PM
hmm Moderator, close this thread please.

paradox
01-01-2006, 07:34 PM
I made a decision not to post in negative threads, but when I see remarks like this then I cannot sit back and say nothing.

I am in month 29 of HC and have paid for every month myself. I also have 6 pre-paid months. So if you honestly believe I'm an X for free HC then you have serious problems with your maths. I believe the reason for free HC relates to the fact that in order to understand exactly what the benefits of HC are for those that have never had it and become X's what better way by providing them with HC to gain the knowledge required to discuss it. I also believe they don't get any of the HC gifts or any of the HC dances.

When I applied to become an X, just like everyone else, there was no mention of any benefits?

Sadly, would you believe I get asked by so many if we get free HC, and that question is included when asking how do they apply to become an X. So in my opinion since it has been known that we get free HC I think it might be fair to say that some are applying for that benefit, pretty sad isn't it?

As to your saying many cant be bothered to do the job. Are you online 24/7? We are not all from the UK, so how can you possibly make a comment like that? One X is from India, another from Holland, some from Canada and America too. I don't have the time to ask them all individually where they come from, so try and remember that :rolleyes: Did you also know this? Some X's are asked by someone new to go to a room with them, that means you won't find that X in the Welcome Lounge, or another public room coz they are busy in a guest room helping someone that you cannot see.

So please have a thought before you go dissing X's who do work hard.
I see your points, and when I said about Habbo X's who applied done it for the blah, I didn't mean that, I mean't that most people who applied done it for the reputation etc because people like yourself, and others have a reputation and wouldn't do it for the badge. But when I said they can't be bothered to do it, I just said it on others who keep telling me that no-one does it and I just gathered that they were right because so many people said it.

Kj2005
01-01-2006, 08:37 PM
They only get clothes

Azn_Cuti3
01-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Well well... lucky them T_T wahhh lol

GommeInc
01-01-2006, 09:00 PM
They shouldn't get that as that makes all the habbos more jealous. I dont know why they should get rewards as they didnt have to do it, they wanted to. They get a cool badge and loadsa people wanna be thhem so wjhy get rewarded. surely they shoudl be happy with getting into full rooms, not getting free furni! What a disgrace!
They don't get furni with HC idiot :$, they just get the clothes and the commands I think. That means :chooser and :furni

Ranger
01-01-2006, 11:46 PM
I see your points, and when I said about Habbo X's who applied done it for the blah, I didn't mean that, I mean't that most people who applied done it for the reputation etc because people like yourself, and others have a reputation and wouldn't do it for the badge. But when I said they can't be bothered to do it, I just said it on others who keep telling me that no-one does it and I just gathered that they were right because so many people said it.

True, but I believe those X's have been debadged for such acts.

Alice correct me if I'm wrong.

Kroziun
02-01-2006, 12:09 AM
True, but I believe those X's have been debadged for such acts.

Alice correct me if I'm wrong.
It wouldn't be right of any Habbo X to divulge why another is debadged.

Cypher-
02-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Politely as I can be :) I dont want this turning into a mini debate as theres nothing to debate about, Kroziun answered the matter earlier about why X's get free HC and should be it!

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!