PDA

View Full Version : Scotteh - Newb Vote

Mr. Shadow!
31-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Ezzie. (forum moderator) How childish can you be? Thread closed.

Largo
31-12-2005, 06:38 PM
He must has his reasons. Now see you started a thread now he's going to make threads about you. Jesus a wise man would not feed a fire so it can get bigger. A wise man would just walk away from trouble. And looks like this was again , a pointless thread that you accuse Scott of making ..

Mr. Shadow!
31-12-2005, 06:39 PM
i dont care if he makes threads about me
i hardly even look at this forum anymore lol
=]
and anywayz,

1. im not a wise man
2. im sticking up for my friends as im sure you would
3. atm hes tryin to be a bully =\, and they shouldnt get away with things

Legend Greg
31-12-2005, 06:40 PM
COmputer syas nooooo....(He aint newb)

Tailzehhhh
31-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Some Noobs Like Mohwar Deserve It, Ricky Dont I Agree. Scotts Not ''Right'' In The Head.

Largo
31-12-2005, 06:44 PM
i dont care if he makes threads about me
i hardly even look at this forum anymore lol
=]
and anywayz,

1. im not a wise man
2. im sticking up for my friends as im sure you would
3. atm hes tryin to be a bully =\, and they shouldnt get away with things
1. I didn't call you a wise man. But if you had made wise choices maybe your life would have turned out much more nice?
2. To me everyone thinks Scott's a noob cause of his actions. The guy has his time! Well maybe it's all the time but try putting yourself in his place. Maybe if people laid off him even though he makes these threads maybe he'll stop.
3. He's trying bully? Probably has his reasons? People call him noobs think that's not bullying?
AND I, myself, sometimes find Scott annoying but I know sometimes I'm annoying too, it's life mate.

Mohwar.
Some Noobs Like Mohwar Deserve It, Ricky Dont I Agree. Scotts Not ''Right'' In The Head.

plz leave n00b :$

Legend Greg
0utt rocks :P

Largo
31-12-2005, 06:45 PM
0utt rocks :P
Well my opinions, your avatar rocks :8

Mr. Shadow!
31-12-2005, 06:46 PM
1. I didn't call you a wise man. But if you had made wise choices maybe your life would have turned out much more nice?
2. To me everyone thinks Scott's a noob cause of his actions. The guy has his time! Well maybe it's all the time but try putting yourself in his place. Maybe if people laid off him even though he makes these threads maybe he'll stop.
3. He's trying bully? Probably has his reasons? People call him noobs think that's not bullying?
AND I, myself, sometimes find Scott annoying but I know sometimes I'm annoying too, it's life mate.

erm
1. u dont know anything about my life
2. ive never seen scott do anything nice
3. and actually, ive never had a problem with him till now, but i know alot of ppl that have.

ssricky
this is really starting to get to me leweh i told u to close this thread ur just causing arguements ill deal with this my own way :$

Mr.Kylee
Son don't fight with Lewis :8 *pats* Well Scott lagged me on msn and my rs and I died. So..he can be okay when he's not bored but sometimes he's just trying to make people mad. I vote no because he's still my mate :rolleyes: even thought he's mean

Tailzehhhh
plz leave n00b :$
n00b?, rofl. i have owned you since 70 combat. and you were always higher combat. aaw, you made your first 500k, cute. i made it hmm 50 levels ago.

Legend Greg
Well my opinions, your avatar rocks :8

Wewt(h) I send u it if u want i got more ;p

Mr. Shadow!
31-12-2005, 06:47 PM
anywayz
im trying to close the thread fgs
=\

Largo
31-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Son don't fight with Lewis :8 *pats* Well Scott lagged me on msn and my rs and I died. So..he can be okay when he's not bored but sometimes he's just trying to make people mad. I vote no because he's still my mate :rolleyes: even thought he's mean
Ugh, whateva xD. I wonder what Scott does when he's bored. Maybe something that makes you mad. Guess that's his OWN way of having fun ;) Like me, I bother Kyle when I'm bored :$

Legend Greg
this is really starting to get to me leweh i told u to close this thread ur just causing arguements ill deal with this my own way :$

He is a bit like parents in a way lol

Mr. Shadow!
ok
^^
ppl stop posting dammit
thread is now close

Legend Greg
31-12-2005, 06:49 PM
No it isnt...

:Jamie
31-12-2005, 06:49 PM
nah i dont think his a newb

Legend Greg
31-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Stop being nasty u guys ;'[

Mr. Shadow!
31-12-2005, 06:54 PM
ok then i apologise
^^
but i was only looking out for a friend who i thought was being unfairly treated

Largo
31-12-2005, 06:56 PM
And I was looking out for a accuser who was being unfairly treated in the long run.*Says to self " Dam, think I should be working in a court :8*

Scottehh...
31-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Actually i wasnt bullying him i was proving him wrong, he said full dharoks is 3.2mil and kept saying it is, so i made a threwad to prove him wrong got closed so kept making?

ssricky
31-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Actually i wasnt bullying him i was proving him wrong, he said full dharoks is 3.2mil and kept saying it is, so i made a threwad to prove him wrong got closed so kept making?
i said the armor was 3.2 i said nothing about the axe maybe if u wernt illiterate u wud see taht -.-

Mohwar.
31-12-2005, 07:30 PM
i said the armor was 3.2 i said nothing about the axe maybe if u wernt illiterate u wud see taht -.-

probs He wanted no axe but whip and obbe sheild

Scottehh...
31-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Well why say "PRice Check on Dharoks" Dharoks is full.. You didnt say dharoks Without Axe?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!