PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Offices

teenagetimmy
01-01-2006, 12:36 AM
So i find out that i live 3 minutes away from the Buisness Design Centre where the habbo offices are located....

Anyone think i should call up and blag a tour? Does callie arrive and work there? Think i should investergate what the **** they where thinking when they released the gold pillar?

Gore
01-01-2006, 08:57 AM
probably wouldnt work...
give it a try n take some pics of the staff for us tho ;p

zak-x
01-01-2006, 09:00 AM
Go in the building second floor, turn left, past the girls toilet then you will see a huge sign with a typo on it then there a few doors there.

Rawr
01-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Go in and ask Callie for some rares. :)

-Soph-
01-01-2006, 12:37 PM
haha
that would be a nice visit

Hello Callie can I have some rares please
Callie: Pee off.

[haha, sounds realistic actually]

Hecho
01-01-2006, 12:38 PM
Lmao, Seriously, I Would Do It

Jõnathan
01-01-2006, 12:46 PM
So would I.
I'd say to Callie 'I want your account k?'
And she'd be like 'Get out!'
And I'd be like 'Shut the hell up'

Soka
01-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Set up a hidden 24 hour video camera on the entrance door or sumit, youll be able to tell which one is callie as there will be jaffa cakes in her handbag

djotto1991
01-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Lol id walk up to her and cut her hair god knows why hehe oh and id see if glitterkat reallyu drinks tea or coffea

Baving
01-01-2006, 01:11 PM
They would probably get security to throw you out! But I suppose if you did do it then it would be a perfect time to put your complaints across.

Write-it
01-01-2006, 01:11 PM
can someone try and get some pictures of the place?

Seatherny
01-01-2006, 01:15 PM
They would probably get security to throw you out! But I suppose if you did do it then it would be a perfect time to put your complaints across.

rofl
The staff would probably just ignore you ... as usual

Write-it
01-01-2006, 01:31 PM
pictures people :)

mat64
01-01-2006, 01:39 PM

You probley cant even get in because of security, With the London bombings and all. There not going to just let some random kid off the street go in and start intruding the work space of the companies that are there, If you do get in tell us how long it takes to get throw out. People who say about pictures, If someone came into your house and randomly started taking pictures of you I'm sure you wouldn't be mad about the idea. Actually let us know how long it takes you to get thrown out and arrested ;).

taika
01-01-2006, 02:10 PM
LOL It's not like the police are gonna come and raid the building if you walk in, get real. The receptionist just wouldn't let you in. They don't allow visitors. :rolleyes: I've been to their old office twice and met them and it really wasn't that amazing you know. It's an office. With computers. And chairs. And some people. Why do you want pictures anyway? It's just a room with a couple of life size habbo carboard cutouts, and some other lil habbo stickers and stuff.

KCMac
01-01-2006, 02:13 PM
heh. Put a camera on Callies desk and stream it back to the forum :P

eggd2
01-01-2006, 02:16 PM
go in and shout "Callie aka Justine come her, i have jaffa cakes!"

Baving
01-01-2006, 02:46 PM
You probley cant even get in because of security, With the London bombings and all. There not going to just let some random kid off the street go in and start intruding the work space of the companies that are there, If you do get in tell us how long it takes to get throw out. People who say about pictures, If someone came into your house and randomly started taking pictures of you I'm sure you wouldn't be mad about the idea. Actually let us know how long it takes you to get thrown out and arrested ;).
I am sure that you can get in because isn't it a place for the public with offices around the side?

Jõnathan
01-01-2006, 02:46 PM
If I become famous, I'll try to be in partnership with Habbo and get a gay VIP badge.
Lol.
While I would be at the offices (this is making no sense at all), it would be funny if there was a fire alarm that I set off and all of Habbo's staff left their accounts open.
ROFL.
It would be a field day for me!
LOL.
That made no sense k?

KCMac
01-01-2006, 02:47 PM
If I become famous, I'll try to be in partnership with Habbo and get a gay VIP badge.
Lol.
While I would be at the offices (this is making no sense at all), it would be funny if there was a fire alarm that I set off and all of Habbo's staff left their accounts open.
ROFL.
It would be a field day for me!
LOL.
That made no sense k?

No that made complete sense ;)

Write-it
01-01-2006, 06:00 PM
http://www.businessdesigncentre.co.uk/showrooms/floorplans/1.gif

Habbo is room 103 :)

eggd2
01-01-2006, 06:02 PM
go in with a t-shirt saying "I <3 Callie"

teenagetimmy
01-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Hmmm i think im going to save it for the weekend... Im not good at being direct, hmmm.

Write-it
01-01-2006, 06:07 PM
well mate , theres lots of security , first you have to go into the abovegroud car park , then into the entrance , then past 2 reception desks and though some double doors , then about 25ft across to the left and theres the habbo offices :)

taika
01-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Hmmm i think im going to save it for the weekend... Im not good at being direct, hmmm.
I don't think they even work on weekends. Maybe one person does. Dionysus, if he still works there. And even then, I think it's only on a Saturday... might be wrong.

.Mike-
01-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Start a strike in front of their building
Ask for free rares/unreleased rares
or bribe callie to give u rares by offering her jaffa cakes! :D

JT-Fan
01-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Go there duddde!

teenagetimmy
02-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Im going to call tommrow, i'm also going to bring some jaffa cakes just to eat infront of callie(No joke)

Write-it
02-01-2006, 10:50 AM
YAY :) - so you going on tuesday? - take a camera and take pen and paper for autographs , also say hi to chris ( lost_witness ) from woodrally :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!