PDA

View Full Version : Selling a 10 gb Hosting account

Syntax.
01-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Here is the screenie Of Cpanel X:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c316/Decromental/Cpanelx.jpg
So that's it The hosting account Has a subdomain www.habbopro.lava-hosting.com (http://www.habbopro.lava-hosting.com) i'm sorry habbox but i didn't upload the template an old friend did.
As you can see there's is Almost 10 gb everything the only reason there wouln't be is because of the cutenews script i installed and the phbb forum, they haven't been setup.
I also have a radio for sale also.
I'll except HABBO offers only There's a year Hosting of it left and will not end till 30th december 2006.

You will get FULL control to it,
And maybe depends on what you offer I'll include a radio, please post you're offers.

Thanks

Decromental

Edited by JoeyK. (Forum Moderator): Thread closed. Please don't post the same thread twice.

iAdam
01-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Stop posting these things no one wants them.

Syntax.
01-01-2006, 09:52 AM
So you want to flame at me Huh? Don't bother Because I'm not the one constently posting Help me slice code layouts oh plzeh teach me, and for you're information allot of poeple want hosting exspecially that sort of package Just because you can't afford and i bet you haven't even bin in cpanel before.

iAdam
01-01-2006, 09:57 AM
Have been in Cpanel and maybe I wanna better myself rather than being greddy and big headed like you. Your just trying to get Pixels for a hosting account its just stupid your constantly posting Selling hosting account. wanna know why you keep having to psot it? NO ONE WANTS IT.

Syntax.
01-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Constantly i posted twice because other topic got out of hand, i'm reporting you to a mod for ruing my Thread.

iAdam
01-01-2006, 10:13 AM
You can it dont work im not scared anyway because ive had alot of ruined threads and the mods dont do anything about it.

EDIT: It isnt your thread.

Syntax.
01-01-2006, 10:17 AM
yes it is lol.

Nick.
01-01-2006, 10:34 AM
wow, dj-simpson, I forgot how much of an idiot you are.....Anyway, a little off topic. Back to the hosting ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!