PDA

View Full Version : Ghostly Happenings Story

Designer-Loz
01-01-2006, 02:58 PM
I woke up in the dead of the night and heard a terribly frightful sound. It was a mixed sound of someone crying out in pain and a howling wolf. The sound got louder as if something or someone was right outside my house. I hid under my quilt covers and tried to get back to sleep but it was no use. I decided i needed to get to something. My parents were in the room next to mine - probably asleep. I had to do it, even though i was scared out of my mind. '3...2...1...' i thought to myself. A second later i was running out of my room and down the landing. I ran into my mum and dad's bedroom. The bed was empty. 'Where could they be?' i thought, confused. This had never happened before and by now i was absolutely petrified. I decided to go into my little sisters room. The last thing i wanted to do was scare her but i didn't know what else to do. I couldn't go back to my room. I was afraid incase someone got into my room. I crept into my sisters room but she was no where in sight. I screamed as loud as i could - thinking it was all a dream, but sadly it wasn't. A cold rush suddenly flooded through my body. I fell to the floor and hit my head on the ground.
*1 year later*
The girl lay in the same place and position as she had that very day last year. No one had found her. No one had even entered the house. Her records were destroyed and her family went missing.
The End

Emicat
01-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Oooooh....kay...

Designer-Loz
02-01-2006, 09:31 AM
lmao its weird!

Chaz
02-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Right..........Ok Then

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!