PDA

View Full Version : Whats your school logo or site?

buzzing
01-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Whats your school logo? Or website?
Mines:
The logo is rubbish ;) And so the site... lol, we need to update it :p

Concentric - Admin
Do NOT ask for or give out personal information regarding your/ other people's schools/colleges.

kasi
01-01-2006, 07:11 PM
my school site...

REMOVED by Concentric

lucyecc
shouldnt really post things like this its abit personal ?

Infrontation
Rule ;
A26. Don't give out any information about yourself, that can be used by others to track you down - This includes information like which school you visit.

lucyecc
01-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Rule ;
A26. Don't give out any information about yourself, that can be used by others to track you down - This includes information like which school you visit.

thats what i meant

Infrontation
01-01-2006, 07:15 PM
thats what i meant
Hehe, the rule is a bit stupid because what stalker is going to travel to someone's school miles away and then locate a student out of probably 500+ pupils depending on your school 'population'. But a rule is a rule and it is there for personal safety

TealArms
01-01-2006, 07:15 PM

REMOVED by Concentric

Krusty
01-01-2006, 07:16 PM
are you lot completley whacked/ now i know which area abouts you live in.. Clever

lucyecc
01-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Hehe, the rule is a bit stupid because what stalker is going to travel to someone's school miles away and then locate a student out of probably 500+ pupils depending on your school 'population'. But a rule is a rule and it is there for personal safety

indeed :) im tryin to be safe so i get uncautioned. im trying not to spam too much. even though thats the reason i was cautioned in the first place. but hey i gotta learn one way or another. and iv gone off topic *damn*

Infrontation
01-01-2006, 07:17 PM
are you lot completley whacked/ now i know which area abouts you live in.. Clever
Implying that you stalk people? O.o :D Especially Kaye, the minute you enter
her school site it says here school adress.
--
I spam more than anyone when I am in the mood, never double post.. but still spam!

TealArms
01-01-2006, 07:18 PM
So what it says it in my pro! do u want my phone numnber? my school is in the next town and i get a taxi there

which i am sure kaye will say is not ture

Krusty
01-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Implying that you stalk people? O.o :D Especially Kaye, the minute you enter
her school site it says here school adress.
--
I spam more than anyone when I am in the mood, never double post.. but still spam!
i dont stalk peopel but now i know the area where you lot live.. And you neverknow who comes on this forum// perves/peadoes

Addie
01-01-2006, 07:20 PM
i dont stalk peopel but now i know the area where you lot live.. And you neverknow who comes on this forum// perves/peadoes

^^^^^^^^^^

And urmm... It shows your school so people can be on there way to stalk you. Even though they don't know what you look like :s.

Wizzdom
01-01-2006, 07:21 PM
ermmm i dont give that out...

Infrontation
01-01-2006, 07:21 PM
^^^^^^^^^^

And urmm... It shows your school so people can be on there way to stalk you. Even though they don't know what you look like :s.
People have their ways.. Ie. If someone says they like a sport the person could look at the sports section :p

TealArms
01-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Krusty whats wrong are you scared incase someone goes to the same school as you and says summit like your a total prat there 2?

Infrontation
01-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Rofl, now now don't turn this post into a spam argument! If you want to give out your school site etc. that is fine, but don't blame me if Baving or Seacat comes and pwns you for breaking the rules.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!