PDA

View Full Version : SHOUTcast Help "/

Invent
01-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Could anyone please advise me on how to set up an Auto DJ for my radio. So when no DJ is on air. An Auto DJ will kick in and start playing a customised playlist or random songs, etc.

Thanks

Jamie.
01-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Could anyone please advise me on how to set up an Auto DJ for my radio. So when no DJ is on air. An Auto DJ will kick in and start playing a customised playlist or random songs, etc.

Thanks
hmm
thats what i need to know. =|:eusa_wall

Nick.
01-01-2006, 09:15 PM
USe a radio stats file, and when the radio is offline, place a radio on it playing playlist.asx etc and in the online part put a radio playing ip:port ...:) Hope that helps

Jamie.
01-01-2006, 09:17 PM
yeh sounds good but you'll need to go into Radio stats.... but if you have like a radio player on the template like using iframe *loses ma self* cant it play on there instead of radio stats n plus it will always be the same sorta songs when the radio goes offline all the time if you see what im trying to say thanks for the idea :p +rep

Nick.
01-01-2006, 09:19 PM
oh I see, you want it to play random songs...Cool. I'm unsure, maybe u edit the playlist to shuffle? Dno lol

Jamie.
01-01-2006, 09:22 PM
hmmm theres gta be away my mates got this program with auto dj which dont work wit shoutcast :(

Luckyrare
01-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Theres a good tutorial on habboforum.com

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!