PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] [CA] Mafia Wars

LosMexicano
02-01-2006, 01:22 AM
As you all know I am 4LiveKru, also known here as ImmortalKaine. I closed down my TNA Wrestling rooms and opened a mafia, The Dark Shadow Mafia.

Little did I know there already was a DSM, Dead Society Mafia owned by Mr,Jonesy.

We are both now at war with each other and he was in my room with some of his friends, R.Y.A.N, Dr.Rare, etc and Dr.Rare said

I know Drex, I can have Kaine perm banned
Then Mr,Jonesy added:

I can just ask Tim to change his room names

I replied:

Number 1, you can't have me banned without a reason, and if I do get banned without a reason I'll know you paid the mod off and I could get the mod fired

Number 2. Even if this "Tim" changes my room names I'll change em back

I don't believe for one second that Mr,Jonesy can get this "Tim" to change my room names and that Dr.Rare knows someone, possibly a MOD or Admin named Drex.

What I need to know is are there any MODs or Admins on Habbo Hotel Canada known as Drex or Tim?

Italic
02-01-2006, 01:27 AM
Well Drex is a Habbo Staff, but I don't think you have to worry, because there is nothing wrong with having the same room names. It isn't in the Habbo Way so your rooms shouldn't be changes and you will cetainly not be banned for it.

Ekalb
02-01-2006, 03:06 AM
Paying off a mod to ban you because your mafia has the same initals has theirs
That is lame of him - he needs to stop playing gta3 and watching the mafia episodes of the Simpsons and it wont happen a mod wont ban you for that

-Wolverine
02-01-2006, 05:08 AM
Or just to not worry anymore change it to <DSM> or ][DSM][ if that other guys thing is [DSM]. I dunno. :S You really don't need to worry. :P

Mr.Big
06-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Ill join the war. I like war. Lets bomb them away as their PUNISHMENT.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!