PDA

View Full Version : Help with meh ipb Forum .

Syntax.
02-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Well, I'm not used to ipb forums, it's the first time i've used one mine is located Here! (http://www.habbopro.lava-hosting.com/Forums) I know nothings been done i havent even made catergories,

But I'll need a trusted members help
I'm planning to have a habbo fansite forum
I want all catergorys obviously i'll help.
But i also need help setting up a v.i.p thing like on here, but on mine there will be different features,i basically need help setting up, please post here and pm me i'll make u admi nand see what u can do :)

thanks darrell

Syntax.
02-01-2006, 04:36 PM
anyone?

PleasE?

Infrontation
03-01-2006, 06:47 PM
If you go to Invisionfree.com you can get a more up to date version of IPB

Mentor
03-01-2006, 06:56 PM
If you go to Invisionfree.com you can get a more up to date version of IPB
not realy, the invisonfree boards are so striped down and simplifed useisng the almost fetureless alpha ipbs would probly be more advanced

1.2 and 1.3 are almosts exsactly the same, theres on a few minor diffences and upgrades between them, so little point in worrying about it "/

DMB-Hosting
03-01-2006, 07:04 PM
I can help in about 30 minutes as im currently upto my neck completing coursework :(

*Is Sad*

Syntax.
03-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Awwdmb message me on m.sn when u can,

Infrontation
03-01-2006, 07:05 PM
not realy, the invisonfree boards are so striped down and simplifed useisng the almost fetureless alpha ipbs would probly be more advanced

1.2 and 1.3 are almosts exsactly the same, theres on a few minor diffences and upgrades between them, so little point in worrying about it "/
Edit: My mistake :p

Re101
04-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Simple to steps to do VIP.

Firts make sure your registered with paypal then you need to sort something out with members wanting it on how to pay.

Then you need to go on manage user groups make new user group inherit rights of a member then edit it then when people pay you need to simply change there user group pm if you dont understand.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!