View Full Version : Why did a super rare get released in da catalogue?

Pav007
02-01-2006, 04:38 PM
I dont't see why a super rare got released in the catalogue. Was it coz there was none left at all in the catalogue? Or is it for sum other random reason. if u know please tell me coz i don't understand y a super rare got put in the catalogue. :s

but now they r norms....:s probably seasonals :eusa_whis

Smiddy
02-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Sulake decided to release them i suppose, you cant keep everything super forever really can you?

Pav007
02-01-2006, 04:52 PM
:eusa_clap suppose ur right. will they do that with other 1s aswell? or just this 1? if it is just 1 y the gold roller? :s

Smiddy
02-01-2006, 05:08 PM
They've done it in the past with stuff like orange parasols and snowglobes, so i dont see why not.

Pav007
02-01-2006, 05:12 PM
:D cool. so the snow globe and orange parasol used to be super rares. that all makes sense now thanks a lot. hopefully they will release dj deck sumtime lol so my dream of gettin it is fullfilled.:P

but is there a reason they chose the gold roller or did they just choose a random 1?

my dream is to get smoke and dj deck i hav smoke just need dj deck.:8

Mit
05-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Some super rares will never be released, like the trophy set but you never know with sulake. If it makes money then do it :l

sid214
07-01-2006, 12:27 AM
lol, since callie came it seems that all people are saying is "Callie only cares about making money and releasing rares to make money". i totally agree coz wot did ione do his/her 1st anniversary on being hotel manager? GAVE PEOPLE FREE FURNI! wot does callie do? REALEASE EVEN MORE RARES TO MAKE MONEY! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U MIT!
(NO OFFENCE TO CALLIE)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!