PDA

View Full Version : BOYS ARRESTED AFTER SCHOOL FIGHT DEATH

Michael.
30-11-2004, 06:43 PM
Boys arrested after school fight death

"It is believed the boy had been in an altercation with another pupil at the school"

Two 14-year-old schoolboys have been arrested following the death of a fellow pupil after a classroom fight.

A 15-year-old boy died during an incident at Broadoak Comprehensive School in Partington, Manchester.

He was taken to Trafford General Hospital where he died shortly after.

A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: "It is believed the boy had been in an altercation with another pupil at the school.

She refused to give details of how exactly the two teenagers were involved in the child's death, confirming only that they were "present" during the altercation.

She said: "There was a small group of children present at the time of the incident - around five to eight children."

It is thought that no weapons were used in the incident.

Bullying has been in the news lately, too much. What are your thoughts? So sad to see a schoolboy dieing after a fight.
I myself have been bullied, yet it never came anywhere near that.

Take a moment to think about this.

Dansk
30-11-2004, 07:34 PM
You english people are too much. Voilent ****aazz!

Ok, yes it is quite tragic. But I just experienced something far more tragic envolving my old classmate.

tompetrou
30-11-2004, 07:59 PM
bullying can get way out of hand,... just think about his parents? what the hell are they going through...
just cos sum kids get a kick out of insulting a fellow pupil.... :eusa_naug

ideabox
30-11-2004, 09:09 PM

Ok, yes it is quite tragic. But I just experienced something far more tragic envolving my old classmate.
Maybe so.. But you should still give respect to that! Bulling is nasty and only people who cant find anything interesting or have a "kick" towards it have a problem. This was an extream case you must remember and we english people pay respect towards them. We dont compare them to other incidents simmilar to it and make a fuss about that. This is a tragic incident that has happened. Though I have to say that Manchester isnt the best area though. Its slightly rough and common. But still its very tragic and I pay my respects to that student David who was killed.

Concentric
30-11-2004, 09:24 PM
I think its very ignorant to say that its an english problem, it is bound to happen everywhere :eusa_wall

GommeInc
30-11-2004, 09:32 PM

LOL, are you american?

You are not better either, America at Irag shot OUR tanks with missiles even though we had a huge Union Jack on it and the EU flag, America even challenged us with winning the Irag war! They are all a bunch of blood firsty idiots, I am both angry that they challenged us on winning that war by killing many people and also made theyfired missiles at OUR tanks that were clearly ours, I think this makes America just a bit worse than England, at least we are not dumb, racist and no what a load of yellow stars in a blue flag are sheesh idiots.

I shall now sleep...

ideabox
30-11-2004, 09:37 PM
I think its very ignorant to say that its an english problem, it is bound to happen everywhere :eusa_wall
If you are talking about me you are making a big mistake. I havent said anything about its an english problem. All ive said is that its rude to compare other events and not give a monkeys about the other. I dont think that I am being ignorant nor suggesting that Its an English problem!

Concentric
30-11-2004, 09:50 PM
If you are talking about me you are making a big mistake. I havent said anything about its an english problem. All ive said is that its rude to compare other events and not give a monkeys about the other. I dont think that I am being ignorant nor suggesting that Its an English problem!
no i was not talking to you on that occasion :p

Dansk
30-11-2004, 09:53 PM
LOL, are you american?

You are not better either, America at Irag shot OUR tanks with missiles even though we had a huge Union Jack on it and the EU flag, America even challenged us with winning the Irag war! They are all a bunch of blood firsty idiots, I am both angry that they challenged us on winning that war by killing many people and also made theyfired missiles at OUR tanks that were clearly ours, I think this makes America just a bit worse than England, at least we are not dumb, racist and no what a load of yellow stars in a blue flag are sheesh idiots.

I shall now sleep...

Denmark = Not U.S.A

Why am I being ignorant? It's not bound to happen anywhere. The culture in which we have been raised up in effects us all in a large area. The english people I belive are much more violent then us. Since we don't kill eachother here.

Concentric
30-11-2004, 09:57 PM
The english people I belive are much more violent then us. Since we don't kill eachother here.
That is being ignorant, it is rediculous to say that all english people are violent, of course we are not. What if i were to say that all Danish people were violent. You would think that was stupid wouldn't you?

GommeInc
30-11-2004, 09:58 PM
I am very sorry calling you an american, I guess its because there maybe a smaller community in Denmark and we british are are not as violent as France, Germany, America France they swear alot (language of love my behind), Germany (They are a bit grouchy with the old war), America (many murders, police chases) and we British are ok, I still hate the Prime Minister and some other people.

Concentric
30-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Ok guys could we get back on topic now, that was an interesting little side topic but it's very irrelivant :rolleyes:

Dansk
30-11-2004, 10:03 PM
That is being ignorant, it is rediculous to say that all english people are violent, of course we are not. What if i were to say that all Danish people were violent. You would think that was stupid wouldn't you?

:o That's not I wrote.

In general it is my belief that the english people is more violent then the danish folks.

Mentor
30-11-2004, 10:13 PM
:o That's not I wrote.

In general it is my belief that the english people is more violent then the danish folks.
Do u know a really interesting Danish stereo type, that Danish people believe stereotypes about other country’s are true. (true fact)

U sort of back that claim up

Dansk
30-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Do u know a realy intreting dansih sterio type, that dansih people belvie steriotypes about other contrys more than any other lol. (true fact)

U sort of back that clame up

Can you use proper english for sec? I have no idea what you just wrote.

PS Don't do drugs.

Mentor
30-11-2004, 10:47 PM
i reapet
"Do u know a really interesting Danish stereo type, that Danish people believe stereotypes about other country’s are true. (true fact)

U sort of back that claim up"

Dansk
30-11-2004, 11:11 PM
i reapet
"Do u know a really interesting Danish stereo type, that Danish people believe stereotypes about other country’s are true. (true fact)

U sort of back that claim up"

I have no idea what you mean.. I don't understand your english.

Simonac55
30-11-2004, 11:58 PM
Oh my! :( That story is horrible! People really can't see what bullying leads to and there it comes: stories like that! It's very sad to hear that and I hope that by learning that, bullies learns a lesson and contains themselves not to bully others.

Corey777
01-12-2004, 01:55 AM
That is horrible! We have had only one case like that in Canada that I know of in the past 10 years. I am unsure of the name of the girl, but EVERY day this girl would go to school with no friends and be picked on every day! She had the lowest self esteem and felt as thgough she was nothing. She had people threatening to kill her even! So, she commit suicide. Sad, but true story. Canada made a big thing over it and I don't think anything like that happened again. This happened in British Columia btw.

Ryo976
01-12-2004, 02:17 AM
In the good olde' US of A we've never had a incident like this in quite awhile... Sure bullying is a problem in school but I don't its quite as big of a problem in UK schools. The last incident of someone dying in a school is the columbine shooting masacre. Which was 98' I believe... can't remember. Although we have had some close situations where we almost could'nt stop the fight.. Awww oh well I think people are naturally violent and If we wernt how would of our great ancestors ever survived from eachother and a whole lot of other animals and That's this old dogs' opinion...

Dansk
01-12-2004, 11:45 AM
It is estimated that every third teenage death is caused by suicide. So it's more frequent then you would think.

SSC7
08-12-2004, 09:37 PM
LOL, are you american?

I shall now sleep...

Well I'm english but that's very unfair to say about the americans. Heres why...

1. They helped us in WWI
2. If it wasn't for them we'd be saluting the nazi flag (Would've lost WWII)
3. We are in iraq and the people they are killing are not innocent. The ones they shoot and we shoot are terroists who I might add, beheaded alot of hostages both english and american
4. They are not blood thirsty. Many people in america oppose the war
5. You can;t label americans for being stupid by shooting our troops tank. It was just the individuals.
6.Wasnt it us who oppresed them way back
7.Most of the stuff we have are american products.
8. WHat makes you think they are racist????

xJoeYx
08-12-2004, 10:37 PM
Well I'm english but that's very unfair to say about the americans. Heres why...

1. They helped us in WWI
2. If it wasn't for them we'd be saluting the nazi flag (Would've lost WWII)
3. We are in iraq and the people they are killing are not innocent. The ones they shoot and we shoot are terroists who I might add, beheaded alot of hostages both english and american
4. They are not blood thirsty. Many people in america oppose the war
5. You can;t label americans for being stupid by shooting our troops tank. It was just the individuals.
6.Wasnt it us who oppresed them way back
7.Most of the stuff we have are american products.
8. WHat makes you think they are racist????

1. & 2. America helped england for its own interest - if england lost i dont think america would start a war with europe. not only this america is a big trader and would loose millions of $'s through trade sanctions.
3. & 4. If you have been paying attention the war in iraq has cost many innocent lives and destroyed family homes. But i do not disagree with the war in iraq as its utilitarianism. so i'll let you go...
5. I dont know much about american stupidity although its a national stereotype of the american population - so there must be some truth in there somewhere. Iv been to america and i can admitt most people over there were indeed quite.... dim.
6. your point is quite pointless.
7. Actually you'll find most of your possessions come from poorer countries such as china.
8. america did have all racist trouble over there years ago. some silly american posted a racist comment on the 1st page... i think*

tularis
08-12-2004, 11:38 PM
I agree with the response to point 7. The rest is just one big opinion, what's done is done - no one can change the past, however tragic it may be.

Corey777
08-12-2004, 11:39 PM
1. & 2. America helped england for its own interest - if england lost i dont think america would start a war with europe. not only this america is a big trader and would loose millions of $'s through trade sanctions.
3. & 4. If you have been paying attention the war in iraq has cost many innocent lives and destroyed family homes. But i do not disagree with the war in iraq as its utilitarianism. so i'll let you go...
5. I dont know much about american stupidity although its a national stereotype of the american population - so there must be some truth in there somewhere. Iv been to america and i can admitt most people over there were indeed quite.... dim.
7. Actually you'll find most of your possessions come from poorer countries such as china.
8. america did have all racist trouble over there years ago. some silly american posted a racist comment on the 1st page... i think*

1&2. America helped for its own interest AND to help other countries. America would not want all countries inder German power. And even if it was JUST for America's own interest, they still won the war for us.

3&4. Yes, it has killed many people. But is America not help Iraq greatly and putting in a Democratic government? And do you think Americans are killing innocent people purposely?

5. That's putting a major label on Americans. America is a "dumb" country according to you, but somehow is no matter how we look at it, the leading country of the world. There are MANY smart ones there just like any other country. ALL countries will have both intelligent and unintelligent people.

6. Americans and Brits have fought a lot way back when. Mostly between Canada and Britain vs. USA.

7. Yes, most of your possesions will come from there, but the company is owned by the USA. The USA is a market economy and therefore will hire cheap labour to make their possesions. eg. Nike products are made by the chinese.

8. I don't know much on Americans and Racism, however I do know that there are many African-Americans there making America a multi-cultural country.

ILOVEHABBOX
09-12-2004, 04:46 AM
the only way to win is kik em in the ya there and run for ur life. I don't do it because they don't fight me rofl. :rolleyes:

xJoeYx
11-12-2004, 11:12 PM
we just need an american to post something like "shut up, america is superior to your stupid little island of england in the middle of the indian ocean, its about as big as 1 state"

Butcher11
13-12-2004, 02:11 AM
What happened to that boy is terrrible, someone said earlier it doesnt happen here in the US, well, we're the most common country, it happens alot.

To Joey-Shut up, America is superior to you your little island of England in the indian ocean that is the size of one Little state. Puny People
*not my true opinion lol*
1+2- I'm American, but I'm sick of everyone saying to French people, "hey we won your war, you oughtta bow to me"
3.- All wars claim civilians, but what about men who show white flags as surrender then open fire? Then how do you know the next civilian waving a white flag isn't another of them?
4.- True, over 55% of Amerricans oppose the war.
5.- Over here in the US, you hear all about the Birtish being so uptight, and actually any of them near where I live are. Must be true.
7.- Yeah, the companies put factories in China and such for cheap labor.
8.- I would imagine Britain to be more racsist as it's ratio of minorties to caucasians is lower then here.

But from now on let's keep to the bullying topic. ;)

Mazoku
13-12-2004, 10:12 AM
NOTE: Some Americans are bad some Americans are good
Some British are bad some British are good

Okay ?

SSC7
19-12-2004, 12:55 AM

Joey For your point on number 1+2 America would've had to start a war with Europe if Germany was taking over, because geramny would probably be coming after them next. And of course it was out of their own interest. If they lost one of their biggest allies than America probably wouldn't be able to defeat Geramny if they attacked them. I don't think any country would join a war just because. 3+4 That happens in every war and there is nothing they can do about it but warn the people. 5 I've been to america too and I think it depends on where you go and I think it's the same for England. PLus if they are so dumb why are they the leading country of the world? 6 What i meant was that we caused america to be a country because we unfairly taxed them and what not in the 1700's. 7 I don't mean its made in America, but that they are American companies. 8 That was 50 years ago or something and I'm talking about the future. Again there are some select individuals who might be racist and that is true everywhere.

Butcher I agree with you on the civilians part too. Its hard to trust them when they do that.

MOD-Ace
19-12-2004, 12:59 AM
:( :( :( :( :( Today I was driving my car and I saw a person getting stabbed so I went and told him to stop and I took the knife and broke it and I reported to the police about what happened!!! :( :( :(

DiscoMania
19-12-2004, 02:23 AM
dude hate to tell you but that wouldnt happen ace
are you even mod-ace?
the guy would just stab you knifes ARE NOT easy to break
Please keep on topic- Butcher11

SSC7
24-12-2004, 03:20 AM
Lol really. Unless it was a plastic knife or sumfin i dont think you could break it. Besides what'd the guy do, just hand it over :rolleyes:

Adzeh
24-12-2004, 07:45 PM

do not prejudize. we arent all violent.

thats trajic news that is.

wrestlin-kid
24-12-2004, 07:58 PM
anyways,back to the subject,i think this incedent is very tragic,i've seen way things that have been worse,but this is still sad,i feel bad for the kids parents,having a son that died,must really ****.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!