PDA

View Full Version : Role Play For Harry Potter

Jayde_Is_Me!
02-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Ok I Am Going To Be Dong a new rp! (role play) it's like where you do a play and take different rolls but instead on a computer :Ocass14 good idea! ok i shall list some names of Harry Potter but you MUST know about them (ask if you wan't to make a made up) come quick because only aloud 10 made ups BUM BUM BUUUMMM!! lLOL!! ok here are the characters

Jayde_Is_Me!
02-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Gryffindor
Harry Potter
Ron Weasly
Hermione Granger
Seamus Finnegan
Dean Thomas
Parvarti Patil
Lavender Brown
Neville Longbottom
Ginny Weasly
Colin Creevey
Dennis Creevey
Euan Abercrombie
Natalie McDonald
Andrew Kirke
Katie Bell
Jack Sloper
Vicky Frobisher
Geoffrey Hooper
Romilda Vane

Jayde_Is_Me!
02-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Hufflepuff
Ernie MacMillan
Hannah Abbot
Susan Bones
Justin Finch-Fletchley
Zacharias Smith
Rose Zeller
Kevin Whitby
Laura Madley
Owen Caldwell
Eleanor Branstone

Jayde_Is_Me!
02-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Terry Boot
Mandy Brocklehurst
Anthony Goldstein
Lisa Turpin
Luna Lovegood
Roger Davies
Marietta Edgecombe
Stewart Ackerly
Orla Quirk
Michael Corner

Jayde_Is_Me!
02-01-2006, 06:02 PM
:eusa_wall :rude: Slytherin
Draco Malfoy
Vincent Crabbe
Gregory Goyle
Millicent Bulstrode
Theodore Nott
Pansy Parkinson
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Miles Bletchley
Adrian Pucey
Malcolm Baddock
Terrence Higgs
Graham Pritchard

Jayde_Is_Me!
02-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Proffesors
Dumbledor
Mcgonagel
Snape
DADA Teacher
Hagrid
Flitwick
Sprout
Trelawney
Binns
Hooch
Pince
Pomfrey
Sinistra
Vector

Jayde_Is_Me!
02-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Ok I am Going to be Hermione Granger and i realy do hope that we have a great time doing this role play you must say BOO! to join and put who you are,and description or you may do it in an intro like this
IIntroduction
Harry Potter had brown scruffy hair, blue eyes and a twisted smile as his old quote says
"i Don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me!" is true,he knows both Voldermort and Evil,but what this year brings is different.Harry has a little habbit of wearing scruffy robes but usually tries to make himself look good (exspecially in front of Cho Chang LOL!!)One morning Harry walked down stairs and turned on the light, he has though he had heard a song sung by a soft voice,it sounded like his mothers."Why?What was that? huh?"Harry asked rapidly scratching his head "Lalalalala sleep my baby don't you cry,these tears from my eyes will pass you by,for i am your mother,your greatly my child,great danger awaits you but you live in my smile..." the song went on and on Harry held his ears and looked into a mirror , his mother and father were standing there holding his shoulder,then a huge red flame showed in the mirror and Voldemorts face popped up "AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"shouted Harry as he dashed up stairs,he went to bed as soon as possible

Jayde_Is_Me!
02-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Name:Harry Potter
Nickname - (- = doesnt have one)
eyes:blue
Hair:black and scruffy
skin: pale
Clothes: scruffy robes
Dream:to get his mum back and to find his father and wish he didn't get messed up with voldemort

ok that is the other one you can do, if you are doing harry then you can take my one i did :D but if you are someone else you must do your own :(

Habbox-Gal
03-01-2006, 08:41 AM
Dont 7thple post .

Jayde_Is_Me!
03-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Ooc:I Have No Idea!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!