PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Sick or Hobbas And Staff?

:kader
30-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Since Ive Come On This Forum, Ive Though Hobbas And Staff Were Kewl. Until I Met GommeInc Who Made Me See The Real Light. No Offence But Sum Hobbas/Staff I Am REALLY Grateful 4. They Help And Be Nice! But Some,On The Other Hand, For Instance One Person Who Is Partily Annoyin ( Who I Will Not Mention Names ) Habbo Isnt About Checkin The Chat Logs At Every Second. Its About Having Fun And Chattin. And If Words Like Dice Or Pizza Are Stopped From Sayin ( And Even Said Enough Ends Up In A Ban ) Who Knows Wots Gonna' Happen. I Bet Some People Will Say ' Oo Be Grateful, They Do There Best...' Etc, But I bet Half Of Those People Feel The Same Way As Me N GommeInc! And I Am Sick Of Hobbas And Staff Acting Like They Can Ban Peeps They Dont Like And Not Ban Others Who They Do Like; IM NOT GONNA STAND FOR IT! :@ DO YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME! AND DONT BE AFRAID TO SAY WOT U WONT, ITS A DAM COMPUTER GAME! :@

Kardan
30-11-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm fine w/ hobbas and staff

Problem: You send them an email 3 times they don't reply :(

Good thing is: Just talk to a moderator or staff (hobbas will tell you nearly the same thing) then they sort it out! Well a moderator tells habbo staff anyway. Not sure if my problem is sorted yet....

So i'm fine...They do there job good enough

Michael.
30-11-2004, 07:46 PM
I don't like Habbo Staff.
Since Im not HC - Im not allowed in some rooms which is discrimination.
Everytime this happens I 'Call for Help' saying they should not be allowed to do this and I find it offensive.
NO HABBO STAFF/HOBBAS COME TO SPLIT UP THE HC PARTY. That is saying to me
'It's your fault you can't buy credits for HC, frankly my dear, I dont give a damn! We gotta buisness to run. These HC parties MAKE people wanna buy HC which means we're quids in!'

Yes I am Annoyed.

30-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Everytime this happens I 'Call for Help' saying they should not be allowed to do this and I find it offensive.
'It's your fault you can't buy credits for HC, frankly my dear, I dont give a damn! We gotta buisness to run. These HC parties MAKE people wanna buy HC which means we're quids in!'

Yes I am Annoyed.
Exactly, This Dude Isnt Afraid Of The Truth!

Mentor
30-11-2004, 09:05 PM

Yes I am Annoyed.
Plu u cant make non hc partys becuse they can hide there badges.

GommeInc
30-11-2004, 09:06 PM
I dont show people the light, I show them the miserable horrible truth. Hobba never reply ever, the majority of times they never come, there are hundreds on habbo, i looked em all up and there were around 50 on, then you think about newbies who wouldnt know anything about the call for help button. Then you come to the idiots who have been scammed, there are lots but not all of them call for help.

I also went around spying on hobba's one said and I quote 'Oh great another call for help, see you tomorrow guys, I will go off now'. I shouted at him saying you lazy pile of horse radishes baked in the sun for 5 minutes. Go help that person now or you will suffer a death fit for a flea!

01-12-2004, 07:48 PM
I dont show people the light, I show them the miserable horrible truth. Hobba never reply ever, the majority of times they never come, there are hundreds on habbo, i looked em all up and there were around 50 on, then you think about newbies who wouldnt know anything about the call for help button. Then you come to the idiots who have been scammed, there are lots but not all of them call for help.

I also went around spying on hobba's one said and I quote 'Oh great another call for help, see you tomorrow guys, I will go off now'. I shouted at him saying you lazy pile of horse radishes baked in the sun for 5 minutes. Go help that person now or you will suffer a death fit for a flea!
Lol, Man U REALLY Have Sum Problem Wif Em EH ?

Pulchritudinous
01-12-2004, 07:53 PM

:) Thats funny, I dont really mind, I don't go on habbo much, but its annoying when like someone your talking to messages a hobba and says your swearing, they dont sort it out they just straight away do a ban.

GommeInc
01-12-2004, 08:40 PM
They immediately ban, you are very correct! Preach sister preach

pva-matt
01-12-2004, 09:00 PM
All that is completely wrong, Hobbas and Habbo Staff never ban without proof, often they don't show the banned habbo the proof but if you ask for it i'm sure they would give you it. In my opinion HC partys cause no problems at all.
Overall I think Hobbas and Habbo Staff do a great job and deserve a lot of praise.

GommeInc
01-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Thats a thought, I remember when they never replied to why i was banned, they just said I have been banned I should know what is wrong.

Concentric
01-12-2004, 09:16 PM

Yes I am Annoyed.
I completely disagree, why should a hobba or staff come to break up a party? There is nothing wrong with a HC party, just leave them alone to do their "HC" thing. They're all dim and weird and i dislike them too, but just let them have their partys and stop worrying about such silly things.

Convictions
02-12-2004, 07:08 AM
I agree , i dont give a :rude: about staff to be honest , one of my best mates on habbo is being trialed to be a hobbba , since then he has removed me from his list because i aint good enough . i think some hobba's are ok like NubianQueen and actually listen

Lincognito
02-12-2004, 07:43 AM
Hobbas are volunteers, they are not obliged to be on duty 24/7 they are within their rights to chill in Habbo as well as do Hobba duties. Every single ban has proof. If a ban is disputed the proof can be sent to them. Calls are also dealt with remotely, at busy times the offending Habbo will be banned without Hobbas or staff going to the room. Haven't I said all this before somewhere??!!!

Mr.Kylee
02-12-2004, 08:06 AM
Yup you did ^ I support Lincognito..since there is like 50? hobbas..and every night theres over 8000 habbos online..plus half of the hobbas arent active anymore ( haven't been on in a long time)and they are just trying to keep US save from weirdos and sick people? Next..yes I meet some very rude staff..but not all of them are like that!! So you CANT have nothing against them all?! you don't even know them..and they did a lot for habbo..that you don't even know about? so hm x]

Corey777
02-12-2004, 12:59 PM
This year so far, I have asked to speak with a moderator seven times. Most of the time They reply with wait in your room a bit. A moderator should be with you within 10 minutes. And they come. Other times when the hotel is at about 8000 :s I don't get a reply, but I sit in my room for 20 minutes and one comes. This is very weird because EVERY time I have asked to speak with a hobba, no one comes. So, I'd say moderators do the better job, but I have a small problem with hobbas. As for GSC, they ALWAYS reply to me within 2 days which I am happy to see. So, overalll, I don't have much of a problem with habbo Staff

lukeisok
02-12-2004, 01:02 PM
My Favorite Hobba - Staff. Would Have To Be .:Borges. When I Ask him Does He Remember Me. He Always Says Yes :)

GommeInc
02-12-2004, 04:38 PM
That means he dosnt...

Also Lincognito, if they weren't going to be nice, why are they hobba's at all, Habbo Staff are no more important or famous as anyone here so why idolise them lol?

I dont give a damn about Habbo Staff, they are people, we are people, they're not famous we're not famous big whoop lifes life.

G-flow
02-12-2004, 04:42 PM
Lol i ain't got a problem w/ hobbas or w/ staff!

Pulchritudinous
02-12-2004, 04:43 PM
Why doesnt this thread get closed, the topic is a bit pointless.

GommeInc
02-12-2004, 05:47 PM
WHy? It is a good place to discuss Habbo Staff and Hobba's

02-12-2004, 07:01 PM
All that is completely wrong, Hobbas and Habbo Staff never ban without proof, often they don't show the banned habbo the proof but if you ask for it i'm sure they would give you it. In my opinion HC partys cause no problems at all.
Overall I think Hobbas and Habbo Staff do a great job and deserve a lot of praise.
Lol, When Pigs Fly !Looks Out Window To See Pig Fly Past With A Jetpack On!
Some Habbo Staff And Hobbas Do, But Most Dont :p

Michael.
02-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Plu u cant make non hc partys becuse they can hide there badges.

Im going to make people say :chooser before they come in ;) . Habbo staff SHOULD come and break up HC parties as they come and break up our right to protest. I have many friends that are HC's but you get treat shoddily when you're not.

Everyone idolises Habbo Staff and Hobbas. Some hobba's badges go straight to their head. I know someone before she became a hobba and she never replyed to my messages.

Habbo is now so discriminative, it's unbelieveable! Take this for example. I voyaged into the merky depths of 'Habbo Love Rooms' the other day, this is what you get:
http://hebba.x-host.uni.cc/discriminaton.PNG

Yes I kept her name on, these people need NAMING AND SHAMING.

02-12-2004, 07:03 PM
WHy? It is a good place to discuss Habbo Staff and Hobba's
Yeah!
And Btw How Is Callie So Rich She Has 2 Snowglobes Already :/

GommeInc
02-12-2004, 09:46 PM
She gets free stuff!!!

If I was HM i would give free stuff to every habbo, clone or no clone.

Lincognito
03-12-2004, 07:53 AM
That means he dosnt...

Also Lincognito, if they weren't going to be nice, why are they hobba's at all, Habbo Staff are no more important or famous as anyone here so why idolise them lol?

I dont give a damn about Habbo Staff, they are people, we are people, they're not famous we're not famous big whoop lifes life.
Where did I say the word "nice"?? Hobbas are real people and we expect them to be nice! Banned Habbos think Hobbas are not nice of course they do! It's all a matter of opinion. So glad to hear you don't give a damn about me...are you going to be this grumpy all through Christmas? Santa might only bring you a lump of coal if you don't lighten up!!

Mr.Kylee
03-12-2004, 08:21 AM
Where did I say the word "nice"?? Hobbas are real people and we expect them to be nice! Banned Habbos think Hobbas are not nice of course they do! It's all a matter of opinion. So glad to hear you don't give a damn about me...are you going to be this grumpy all through Christmas? Santa might only bring you a lump of coal if you don't lighten up!!
Lol, goo ''mother cat'' :rolleyes: Hm, well I know Gomme ( kinda ) and he always got strong opinion..but maybe cause it's xmas you should stop of hating habbo staff and hobbas? :p

GommeInc
03-12-2004, 05:25 PM
I was going to say the truth about Santa but I cant be bother'd, I am not grumpy I am telling people that hobba's are power hungry freaks that think they are powerful when they're not, they freaky nerds on computers that just sit there with a ban button!

BlackGarden
05-12-2004, 08:45 PM

Did it ever occur to you that Hobbas are VOLUNTEERS who give up their time to help at the hotel? In between rushing around like mad trying to sort problems out perhaps they just want to chill with their friends like everyone else does on Habbo? They are not paid for what they do and attitudes like yours just make them want to give the whole thing up.
Also, considering that there are usually about 6000 Habbos on the hotel at peak times, 50 Hobbas online suddenly doesn't seem like very much does it?
Sure, like everyone, I've had bad experiences with Hobbas. Like a couple of weeks ago when the word "lesbian" was filtered (along with other shocking terms such as pizza) I thought I'd check and see if lesbian was still filtered, so I went into an empty room and whispered it to myself, and it came up as "bobba". Went to another window to write an e-mail, looked back, and I'd been banned. For "avoiding the filter". Huh?? I e-mailed Habbo (and yes, GommeInc, they replied to my "Why am I banned?" e-mail) and fortunately they looked in to the ban and have assured me it won't affect my own Hobba application - hurrah!
Yes, there are a minority of idiotic power hungry Hobbas who should never have been given their badges, but most of them will get bored with the whole thing soon enough, or will get exposed for their bad attitudes, and stripped of their badges. And yes, sometimes, a Hobba, rushed off their feet trying to attend all the calls of help they receive, will make a genuine mistake and ban somebody they shouldn't have. But Hobbas are out to help us and they want to help us so much they give up their spare time to do it. You have to respect that.
(Also, .x-aimee-x., if a Hobba can see in a log that you've been swearing they will ban you straight away, because Habbo now operates a zero-tolerence policy on swearing.)

BlackGarden
05-12-2004, 08:46 PM
She gets free stuff!!!

If I was HM i would give free stuff to every habbo, clone or no clone.
Callie rocks! I love these Christmas competitions she's running - they're great fun and the prizes are fab!

(Oops, sorry for double-post.)

Ziabotsu
05-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Im going to make people say :chooser before they come in ;) . Habbo staff SHOULD come and break up HC parties as they come and break up our right to protest. I have many friends that are HC's but you get treat shoddily when you're not.

Everyone idolises Habbo Staff and Hobbas. Some hobba's badges go straight to their head. I know someone before she became a hobba and she never replyed to my messages.

Habbo is now so discriminative, it's unbelieveable! Take this for example. I voyaged into the merky depths of 'Habbo Love Rooms' the other day, this is what you get:

Some people could enter Alt + 0160 then say :chooser
Yes, that does work, but there is a space in front of it :l

bigbutsound
05-12-2004, 09:20 PM
Look , I know alot of hobba's and staff. They are certinally not nasty and power wanting people! They are really down to eart. I have audio's ect with alot of them. They are real people with feelings. Guys I think you need to stop saying what you "hear" You need to actully MEET hobba's and staff and get to know them. The only reason they ban if needs be is because you are breaking the Habbo Way! There are young people who go on Habbo , they want to make it safe and the best experience. People swearing aint good. Its not clever and thats why hobba's and staff are there! I apreciate them. Just make sure you think what you are actually saying. They are actually REAL PEOPLE just doing a job.

GommeInc
05-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Yes but bigbutsound, the ones that talk to people are the nice ones, the ones that talk but dont want to and ban senseless are the grouchy ones.

Adzeh
08-12-2004, 04:46 PM

Yes I am Annoyed.

a hobba or staff is not going to close the room just because the owner only allows hc member in. this is the owners choice. if it is racial then the staff will take action. A hobba doesnt need to be in the room to deal with a problem, and hobbas get thousands of calls a day. it takes a long time to go through them, if the person you have reported should be banned, rest assued they will be eventually

GommeInc
08-12-2004, 04:57 PM
I have noticed that, Habbo Staff and Hobbas always talk kindly to HC members. I was talking dionysus and I got ignored alot and then some HC member came along and he was chatty, loser.

Mobs!
08-12-2004, 06:31 PM

wen u say :chooser on habbo the box come up but wen the box is up u can say :chooser so yr idea wont work :P

08-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Did it ever occur to you that Hobbas are VOLUNTEERS who give up their time to help at the hotel? In between rushing around like mad trying to sort problems out perhaps they just want to chill with their friends like everyone else does on Habbo? They are not paid for what they do and attitudes like yours just make them want to give the whole thing up.
Also, considering that there are usually about 6000 Habbos on the hotel at peak times, 50 Hobbas online suddenly doesn't seem like very much does it?
Sure, like everyone, I've had bad experiences with Hobbas. Like a couple of weeks ago when the word "lesbian" was filtered (along with other shocking terms such as pizza) I thought I'd check and see if lesbian was still filtered, so I went into an empty room and whispered it to myself, and it came up as "bobba". Went to another window to write an e-mail, looked back, and I'd been banned. For "avoiding the filter". Huh?? I e-mailed Habbo (and yes, GommeInc, they replied to my "Why am I banned?" e-mail) and fortunately they looked in to the ban and have assured me it won't affect my own Hobba application - hurrah!
Yes, there are a minority of idiotic power hungry Hobbas who should never have been given their badges, but most of them will get bored with the whole thing soon enough, or will get exposed for their bad attitudes, and stripped of their badges. And yes, sometimes, a Hobba, rushed off their feet trying to attend all the calls of help they receive, will make a genuine mistake and ban somebody they shouldn't have. But Hobbas are out to help us and they want to help us so much they give up their spare time to do it. You have to respect that.
(Also, .x-aimee-x., if a Hobba can see in a log that you've been swearing they will ban you straight away, because Habbo now operates a zero-tolerence policy on swearing.)
Yeh I Have Respect For Them, But We Think There Getting A Bit Too Big-Headed And Important For There Boots, Well Sum Of Em That Is

GommeInc
08-12-2004, 08:53 PM
Most of them actually, just turn around and say, you loser, you are a sorry excuse for a human being, thinking habbo is life. It really badly ticks them off

Michael.
09-12-2004, 09:04 PM
wen u say :chooser on habbo the box come up but wen the box is up u can say :chooser so yr idea wont work :P
Oh Dear :S

Here's an advertisement for Habbo, sums it up for me!
http://tinypic.com/vgvwy

GommeInc
09-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Thats just wrong...

Calzeh
10-12-2004, 01:18 AM
I am a HC myself, but that doesn't mean I discriminate. I hate to see those parties they really annoy me. I believe that HC is a thing that some people happen to have, but it doesn't really matter to me. The only reason I'm HC is that I like the clothes and :chooser feature. It's not about status or anything silly like that.

Staff and Hobba's work hard. They are dedicated moderators of an online community. Hobba's are unpaid, so we should respect them since what they do is voluntary. Can you think how the Hotel would be if there was no moderation? Scams, Hackers, Cyber, Swearing, Bullying etc. You may not like some of the rules in the Habbo Way, but if you think about it, they are there for a reason: to protect Habbo's. Since many users of the hotel are young, the language needs to be approphriate, hence the Bobba filter. This makes the hotel a safe environment for all ages, although some people choose to go against these rules.

They don't always need to come to a room to sort the problem out. From anywhere they can ban people, view chat logs and other things. I know of another chatroom like Habbo, which I will not name. The moderation system there is very poor compared to Habbo Hotel. We are very lucky to have all the Hobba's and Staff here.
So... let's not diss the Hobba's. Let's praise them instead, and make them feel appreciated. (but don't send loads of fr's as this will probably be very annoying for them)Three cheers for the moderation team of Habbo

Hip Hip Horray!
Hip Hip Horray!
Hip Hip Horray!
woo hoo hobba's rock :)

dj-ally
10-12-2004, 11:25 AM
I argree habbo staff most times helps but the in only staff member i hate was becks (when she was a member) she banned me and my friend jessica outta the room we were in the room with my friend mark at that time jessica and mark were hc :P and she banned me and jessica 4 hacking :@!
then come to find out she wanted to be in the room with mark he said that any how but yet i dont belive him he says there a pigion mafia in his addic :S xD

GommeInc
10-12-2004, 04:59 PM
That was a ramble and a half...

Michael.
13-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Thats just wrong...
What do you mean by that? Im confused :s

I am a HC myself, but that doesn't mean I discriminate. I hate to see those parties they really annoy me. I believe that HC is a thing that some people happen to have, but it doesn't really matter to me. The only reason I'm HC is that I like the clothes and :chooser feature. It's not about status or anything silly like that.

Staff and Hobba's work hard. They are dedicated moderators of an online community. Hobba's are unpaid, so we should respect them since what they do is voluntary. Can you think how the Hotel would be if there was no moderation? Scams, Hackers, Cyber, Swearing, Bullying etc. You may not like some of the rules in the Habbo Way, but if you think about it, they are there for a reason: to protect Habbo's. Since many users of the hotel are young, the language needs to be approphriate, hence the Bobba filter. This makes the hotel a safe environment for all ages, although some people choose to go against these rules.

They don't always need to come to a room to sort the problem out. From anywhere they can ban people, view chat logs and other things. I know of another chatroom like Habbo, which I will not name. The moderation system there is very poor compared to Habbo Hotel. We are very lucky to have all the Hobba's and Staff here.
So... let's not diss the Hobba's. Let's praise them instead, and make them feel appreciated. (but don't send loads of fr's as this will probably be very annoying for them)Three cheers for the moderation team of Habbo

Hip Hip Horray!
Hip Hip Horray!
Hip Hip Horray!
woo hoo hobba's rock :)
Ok - The HC bit. I'm not saying you do that, Im saying 20% of the HC's I see do that.

The moderation bit I'm not so sure with. My mates got banned for talking about scripting programs and how they work. The Hobba/Mod looked at the chat log, saw the word 'SCRIPT' and gave them a 2hr ban.

I knew a Hobba, I won't say their name as I'll get banned for breaking the 9th Commandment of the Habbo Way, 'Thou shall not blaspheme about the hotel, hobbas or staff', but anytime I needed to speak to them and require their help they never listened. Their badge went to their head and it annoyed me. ALOT.

PS - You're aloud to say Coke Music on here. We all know they have poor moderation.

GommeInc
18-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Poor moderation? You cant blink on here without being spotted.

HotelWizard
19-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Not that many people like hobbas - huh? lol

GommeInc
19-12-2004, 05:37 PM
Hobba's may be voluntarily but they do a very bad job most the time. There are a few that are friendly like Jibbi etc.

Mit
21-12-2004, 09:41 PM
some hobbas/habbo staff do act as though they are better than everyone else. but not all!

Hippygurl101
26-12-2004, 02:26 AM
Someone said once that hobbas were jsut like us people, and so why should we not give them the respect we would any other? To be honest no one would start a thread with 'I hate "so and so" as its offensive. I think that alot of hobbas do a good job as there volunteers, and maybe there not great all the time. But hey if there anyhting like normal 18 year olds there not always bright and cheery. its the human natural error. were all like it so why judge.

Meh I hate this Non-Hc/Hc divide that seems to have been created, neither is different to the other accept by clothing. but since when did clothnig define us as people. Maybe first impressions is all we have, but some people actually like to see deeper than what a person dresses in.

Ramble.. Huh.

wrestlin-kid
26-12-2004, 02:31 AM
some hobbas/habbo staff do act as though they are better than everyone else. but not all!
yea,some do,i actually get fed up with them and i just flip on them,i actually ended up getting banned lol,i lost all that furni:( but then i started over,and now i gave it all away for a christmas giveaway and got banned again lol,im bad,anyways back to the topic,some are very conceited but some are actually very nice and helpful and put you first before themselves

Demi
26-12-2004, 10:46 AM
yea,some do,i actually get fed up with them and i just flip on them,i actually ended up getting banned lol,i lost all that furni:( but then i started over,and now i gave it all away for a christmas giveaway and got banned again lol,im bad,anyways back to the topic,some are very conceited but some are actually very nice and helpful and put you first before themselves

i totally agree
why dop people think theyre better than some
sopme are hc,or non hc,
some hobbas give away things
listen to all people that think they are good because they are in hc
no you are not
im in hc
but i still do giveaways
infact i gave my hc sofa away
ok

and also hobbas and habbo staff do a great job
staff for habbo might get payed
buy hobbas dont
they do it for us
to keep the hotel running
*think about it everyone*

GommeInc
26-12-2004, 02:36 PM
I like Hobba's dont that use HC Stuff, they're ok because they have some brains, but the snooty ones using HC and not caring and taking it as an advantage deserve to be called to stop a hacker and get hacked themselves.

lukeisok
26-12-2004, 02:40 PM
HOBBAS ARE VOLUNTEERS!!!!

IF WE DIDN'T HAVE THEM.

HABBO WOULD HAVE TO BE SHUT DOWN.

YOUR ALL UNGRATEFUL.

WELL SOME OF YOU.

GommeInc
26-12-2004, 03:03 PM
How can we be ungrateful when they haven't done anything great?

If there were no Hobba's habbo wouldnt have to be shut down. Only dumb people who cant follow FAQ's, rules and simple English on the homepage will be in trouble so I am ok as I know what to and not to do and dumb people dont.

Hippygurl101
26-12-2004, 04:34 PM
I like Hobba's dont that use HC Stuff, they're ok because they have some brains, but the snooty ones using HC and not caring and taking it as an advantage deserve to be called to stop a hacker and get hacked themselves.

Im sorry but when does taking HC make you a bad hobba and a snob? why are you so judgemental. They are volunterring there free time, and in return habbo gives them free hc which im sure some would still pay for even if they didnt get it. Just because they take the hc doesnt make them s****. No one deserves to be hacked.
And btw its not just 'dumb people'who fall into trouble, even the most knowledgeable of habbos fall into situations when they are scammed/ download keyloggers etc.. Everyone deserves help and we need the hobbas around to do this.

la-ur-en
27-12-2004, 08:43 PM
I'm sorry, but what exactly is your whole problem with hobbas/habbo staff, in the first place?

If we were all hacked/scammed you would be complaining that hobbas arent doing enough, yet if habbo was the safest place ever, and nothing ever happned, you would all be complaining that hobbas are doing to much...

You complain about the bobba filter...
Then you say that hobbas are doing to little about the bobba filter...

I'm sorry but your article makes no sense at all, lets see if you can do a better job everyone who is complaining, wouldnt you get bored, and tired of doing a hard job for no pay? and ontop of it all, idiots like all the complainers moaning and calling you names for doing their job?

i see nobody here calling voluntary workers who go out and clean up your local parks annoying...
Yet you have the nerve to call people who are helping habbo, idiots and selfish?

You have alot of nerve to think you can do a better job, just wait one day when all the hobbas go on strike, THEN you will see what they REALLY do for the hotel, you ungrateful git...

Oh yeah and while we are on the topic, GommeInc knows nothing, he thinks hes the greatest thing these forums have ever seen, well you know what?
You call people idiots and stupid, well your not so bright yourself, the world isnt your oyster, and you have a cheek to call others idiots/selfish/stupid or whatever you call them...
If you wanna prove a point, i say this plenty of times, PROVE IT!
dont say it for the sake in saying it, its the same as writing a book, you need a conclusion, and you need to make it understandable for the readers, you also need to make it believable, so the readers KNOW how you are feeling...
Obviously someone has been dogging their english lessons?

Michael.
27-12-2004, 10:35 PM
i see nobody here calling voluntary workers who go out and clean up your local parks annoying...
Yet you have the nerve to call people who are helping habbo, idiots and selfish?
Cos they do a service to the community, and don't believe that they are the best.

You have alot of nerve to think you can do a better job, just wait one day when all the hobbas go on strike, THEN you will see what they REALLY do for the hotel, you ungrateful git.
So, X is not allowed to call us stupid, but you're allowed to swear at us? Makes sense!
I don't care if they go on strike, cos I'm not losing anything, my life does not revolve around Habbo.

Obviously someone has been dogging their english lessons?
Says you?! Please read the thread which X started on stupid people.

la-ur-en
27-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Hobbas do not beleive that they are the best, has a hobba ever said to you 'OMG I AM THE BEST'...no?... well then how do you know?... obviously they have to be a wee bit stronger because people annoy them, like when people ask them to accept there f.rs or for free furni, obviously they have to tell them to go away, it must be hard going into a room and everyone crowding round you not being able to move anywhere!...

Actually, i wasnt swearing at you, and i neither was calling you names, i was calling the publisher of this article an ungrateful git!

And also i have actually read his thread, and to be quite honest, i dont care what he says, i go to english lessons, your obviously another one of X's followers, i believe what i believe, and not even a smart alec like you can change it? capeesh?

Hippygurl101
28-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Cos they do a service to the community, and don't believe that they are the best.

Ditto Hobbas, They are working in a community and they dont think there the best. Alot of them worked hard to get where they are. Alot of them actually care about setting a safe enviroment where kids can be themselves and hang out and alot of them give up there time to help others.
If you call people like this snooty,lazy and selfish I think you need to have a good hard look at yourself.
This is what I feel is the truth, Im not afraid to say what I want.. this is it. I even bet people who support the hobbas .. actually like them shock horror!
I think alot of people are ungrateful as they are doing somehting great, jsut because you cant see it, doesnt mean that others cant.

Michael.
28-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Ditto Hobbas, They are working in a community and they dont think there the best. Alot of them worked hard to get where they are. Alot of them actually care about setting a safe enviroment where kids can be themselves and hang out and alot of them give up there time to help others.
If you call people like this snooty,lazy and selfish I think you need to have a good hard look at yourself.
This is what I feel is the truth, Im not afraid to say what I want.. this is it. I even bet people who support the hobbas .. actually like them shock horror!
I think alot of people are ungrateful as they are doing somehting great, jsut because you cant see it, doesnt mean that others cant.
I draw on my experiences. Unfortuently *Can't spell!*, I had the misfortune to meet a horrible hobba, very bitter. I'm sure they'll be a load of great hobbas, but I can't say they're great as I've never met a great hobba.

Hippygurl101
28-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Yeah some people have had bad experiences, all I can say is that i wouldnt generalise all hobbas on the few experiences you had with one or two. I mean I have known people go from habbos to hobbas and are the nicest people who will meet, who really help out. End of the day everyones gonna have there own opnions anyway, were all intitled to such.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!