PDA

View Full Version : The New Posters?

~Hilton~
30-11-2004, 11:26 PM
Remember back when they had that poll for what new posters to make, well when do u think they will be avaible? also on like the bands and stuff it sounded like made up people will they be real? and finally will the current posters become rare?

nvrspk4
02-12-2004, 12:35 AM
It will become rare, as for the bands, the new 1s will be pixelized and made up, but the old posters were real bands yes ;)

Adzeh
02-12-2004, 07:42 PM
yes i think all the new posters will be made up.

Zepello
05-12-2004, 09:13 AM
But what was the point in changing them? All they need is NEW band posters. Not stupid fake band ones which sound cheesy as hell.

devildan1
05-12-2004, 09:16 AM
nah i dnt think so soz it was just an opinion

Kier
06-12-2004, 01:37 PM
They're getting rid of them as they are not "habbo-ish"

8Marcus8
06-12-2004, 06:01 PM
keep all ur old posters in ur hand ;) Last time habbo had a clear of furni (i.e. hockey sticks) the ones in hands stayed but others got deleted! Maybe the same will happen again or maybe the posters in rooms will change? I bought a D-Mac poster as a test and an investment :D

GommeInc
06-12-2004, 08:19 PM
But what was the point in changing them? All they need is NEW band posters. Not stupid fake band ones which sound cheesy as hell.

Thats a good point, I thought Habbo was for above 10+, those new names sound babyish. Habbo is yet again going down hill.

clyrobiffy
07-12-2004, 09:41 AM
Remember back when they had that poll for what new posters to make, well when do u think they will be avaible? also on like the bands and stuff it sounded like made up people will they be real? and finally will the current posters become rare?

These are the results of the poster poll:

Scooby Doo Poster - JLoo & Missy Bobba
Jimmy Eat World Poster - The Jammin’ Wild Habbos & The Screaming Furnies
D Mac Poster - Geeky Martin & Johnny Squabble
Reel Poster - Nuclear Scammers & Sleepnot
All Stars Posters - Habbo Babes & No Angelz
Britney Spears Poster - Orlando Room & Robert Hobba
Sum 41 Poster - No Ban & Scamme’d
Staind Poster - System of a Ban & Machine Ban

Yes they are all made up and its alot more Habbo-esq, which i think is better. Don't you??

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!