PDA

View Full Version : OH NO!? NO HOBBA APPLICATIONS FOR TOMMOROW? CLICK!

Moose
01-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Just now, at 4:40pm (pacific time) brojo has sent a message for the Hobba Applications being delayed! :o!

_Olam_
01-12-2004, 01:31 PM
Good heavens!

That excuse can range from meaning the servers have developed legs and are determined to enter the American Football Quarter Finals, to .com realising the full extent of applications they're going to get.

Doesn't affect me of course, but I know many people are just waiting to get their badge...

... And they might mute me, but they're never gonna keep me down! I get muted down, but I stand up again - they're never gonna keep me down!

... Quite, quite.

Dansk
01-12-2004, 02:24 PM
AAHHHH!!!

nvrspk4
02-12-2004, 12:11 AM
hmm this will cause a protest if anything will. Of course s worthy of one, its not their fault but tell that to teh Habbos.

I bet London offices are glad they dont hafta deal with it.

I wonder if theyll send reinforcements over? XD

Moose
02-12-2004, 12:24 AM
hmm this will cause a protest if anything will. Of course s worthy of one, its not their fault but tell that to teh Habbos.

I bet London offices are glad they dont hafta deal with it.

I wonder if theyll send reinforcements over? XD

You mean the santa monica offices, this is habbo .COM news :p

nvrspk4
02-12-2004, 12:51 AM
You mean the santa monica offices, this is habbo .COM news :p

lol Santa Monica? I know its .com

but .com seems closer in relations with .co.uk, plus tehy share Hobbas. Oh well :S

Moose
02-12-2004, 12:55 AM
lol Santa Monica? I know its .com

but .com seems closer in relations with .co.uk, plus tehy share Hobbas. Oh well :S

the only hobbas i know on .com that i met since the start and are only a few are:

geglash
dawn
gui ...

they were recomended or related to staff/mods so they don't share anything at all :s...

Consern
02-12-2004, 12:56 AM
Umm I met mostly all of them I met all the staff too ione I missed because she left the day I joined =P and I was friends with jibbi and becs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!