View Full Version : Decromental

tbh imo no m8
04-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Hello Dear Friends ,

I am Dan Gamble and I am the CEO of Enthonia Technologies.I have few forums and few websites and I have upcoming PAID web hosting website as well.:)

Our Child Company : WebDTalk is a web development talk and resource center for all the webmasters.

I told the Directory and the founder of Enthonia , Mr.Muhammad Haris about the habooxforum and told him that , I know few perfect moderators as well , I referred them to Mr.Muhammad Haris.Muhammad was very much impressed by the chat with the **************** so he choosed him and Jeremy(another habbox forum member).

On the **************** first day, He gave warning to a member on a forum who came to me saying he did nothing and it was just a unrelevant post but informative post.I had to be sorry in front of my member.

When we had a new member who gave excllent suggestions and then was promoted to Moderator , He gave warning to him and the reason was a bit of mistakes in the post.I had to give a lame excuse to my moderator.

After i chatted with Muhammad about the whole situtation , We decided that we should demote *****************.After one day of demotion, He knew he is demoted , He spammed in the announcements forum insulting Muhammad Haris which i could not bear as well as Muhammad.

We banned him from the community and banned his IP too.Thats what is the whole story about *************** who is saying in his sig that we are a scam.

Thanks
Kind Regards,
Dan Gamble

:)

Concentric - Admin
DO NOT post naming-and-shaming people for breaking the rules or doing things outside of the forum, as it just causes arguments. I see no point to this thread other than to damage the reputation of another member and advertise your site. Thread Closed.

Mit
04-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Well he's ignored a Admins warning with his sig anyway so he should get banned or cautioned.

paradox
04-01-2006, 11:34 AM
*Removed by Concentric so as to prevent identification of the member

Thats his current sig, hes asking for a ban.

tbh imo no m8
04-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Yes he did not follow rules. SO how is it a scam to lose his job?

paradox
04-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Exactly...
(Btw Im Admin on Habbolt JourneySouth) lol.

tbh imo no m8
04-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Oh hi :).

tbh imo no m8
04-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Quoted by Mr.Muhammad Haris From MSN

thanks for the positive support

Edit by -S-G-: Please dont double post!

Lyca
04-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Exactly...
(Btw Im Admin on Habbolt JourneySouth) lol.
Lol
Now i understand :s

paradox
04-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Lol
Now i understand :s
You being sarcastic?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!