PDA

View Full Version : W00T NEW MAGE PLACE RULES!!!!!!!!

Mr. Shadow!
04-01-2006, 04:25 PM
NEW MAGE PLACE RULES
GO THERE NOW

go north dual arena!!!
=D

Legend Greg
04-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Old news.........................

Sly
04-01-2006, 04:29 PM
But you need to use Nats alot....

Neil
04-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Old news.........................
He isn't telling people about it he is telling people to go their because it is good you idiot -.- learn to read if he was telling about it you would see the whole thing from runescape.com wouldn't you?

Scottehh...
04-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Its Pants -.-

:Jamie
04-01-2006, 04:37 PM
its gd if you want to waste your runes.

Mr.Kylee
04-01-2006, 04:38 PM
I don't like it that much because you waste so many nats/laws/cosmics there.

Legend Greg
04-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Exavtly its a load of......

Mr. Shadow!
04-01-2006, 04:40 PM
wth
o.O
you use exactly the same runes as you normally do but get new weapons

Mr.Kylee
04-01-2006, 04:44 PM
You get xp+money high alcing mage bows and yews, why waste it there.

From First To Last
04-01-2006, 04:45 PM
what new weapons?

Mr. Shadow!
04-01-2006, 04:46 PM
wands
and new robes =D

From First To Last
04-01-2006, 04:47 PM
wands?!?!

Rashelly
04-01-2006, 04:48 PM
IT's not so bad, people waste laws teleing to camelot to train, you could just buy nats for the same price and do the alch game thing.
Of course it's not better than alching for profit, but if you're lazy, like me, and can't be bothered to make things to alch, then it's a pretty good way to train.

Mr. Shadow!
04-01-2006, 04:51 PM
and also its a bit more amusing than standing their for hours on end just alching

Scottehh...
04-01-2006, 05:04 PM
What you recommend taking in? =s

Mr.Kylee
04-01-2006, 05:05 PM
All staff, cosmics, laws, nats.

ssricky
04-01-2006, 05:59 PM
has neone actually seen the new robes or wants if so can u post a pic of the new magic place i wanna see if its wrth buying members over since i got tons of nats and laws in my bank to waste

Sly
04-01-2006, 06:05 PM
has neone actually seen the new robes or wants if so can u post a pic of the new magic place i wanna see if its wrth buying members over since i got tons of nats and laws in my bank to waste

I have the Hat :s

ssricky
04-01-2006, 06:10 PM
heres sum info i got off rune hq Okay, I played for a couple of hours and talked to someone that had just talked to a mod (ie: rumor mill) but here's what I know and what I heard:

I know:
It's time consuming as anything in runescape. I spent tons of time in the alchemy room and the bone room. I got 39 points in bone room and 45 in alchemy room. (2 hours of work!!) Maybe cause it was my first time...

In the bone room you constantly get hit for 2s while picking up bones from piles, casting "Bones to Bananas" and depositing the bananas in a hole in the wall, also, you can bring food with you because eating the bananas is very time consuming, I brough 4 sharks just in case. I could stay a lot longer than the next guy (I have 70 hit points). If you die you end up out of the game room but lose nothing EXCEPT they take away 10 of your hard earned points so it's better not to die.

In the alchemy room, do not bring money, you cannot get in. You pick stuff out of cabinets like boots and rune longs and then cast hi alch on them. The money you get for each hi alch is in a little window on your screen in the top right. 30 coins is the most, down to 1gp. Which item gives you the most money?? It changes once a minute or every two minutes, I wasn't timing it. So I was keeping 4 or 5 of everything in my inventory and when boots hi alched for 30gp I did them, when it switched to rune longs, I hi alched them. You can't take any of the items out of the room with you so don't get any ideas. :-)

Then I go to the rewards room thinking I maybe earned the lowest thing, NOT!!!! the lowest thing cost hundreds of points from EACH room. The lowest item BTW is the beginner's wand. Each wand after that is an upgrade to the one one you bought before - so you cannot save up for the best one. There are 3 upgrades I believe.

Rumors.....
Then there's the Infinity robes, gloves, etc. I've HEARD through rumor that full inifinity gives you unlimited of all runes. I asked if she meant all the elemental runes and she said no, ALL runes. I'm not naming names because this might be totally wrong. But unlimited laws, deaths, nats?? come on, i'm not buying it.....

On the other hand, the robes do cost a boat load of points from each room (300-700 points) so full infinity would cost you in the nieghborhood 1600-2200 points from each of the 4 rooms. That's 8800 (maybe 10k) points and if you are good that would take ummm, about 180-200 hours of work.... If the rumors are true I may gather a team of friends to combine our efforts (if they are tradeable) then we can take turns using them to train magic. Just imagine casting hi alch on bronze arrows and making money off it!! :-)

But anyway, i'm still very sceptical.... Hope this helps...
ASGeorge

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!