PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Unfair ban

deltateamaplha
04-01-2006, 10:22 PM
In my eyes this is unfair. I said FCUK SEXY AND **** they said I avoided the fillter but I did not they were not bobba'd and it's not like put any dots in them or anything. I am banned for 2 hours geeeeez

-Wolverine
04-01-2006, 10:41 PM
That's exactly what happened to me ;S

Outcast
04-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Just don't swear on habbo and youll be fine

-Wolverine
04-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Just don't swear on habbo and youll be fine
But those weren't bobba'd words..

deltateamaplha
04-01-2006, 11:04 PM
But those weren't bobba'd words..
and plus it's not swearing. "That cake is sexy" Omgz mummy Yazzi swore :x.

Menshevik
04-01-2006, 11:29 PM
You said fcuk.
Rearrange the letter fool.
You deserve it.

deltateamaplha
04-01-2006, 11:40 PM
You said fcuk.
Rearrange the letter fool.
You deserve it.
No.. I said oh look the word FCUK IS un bobba'd it's a great shop

HUGECOOL
05-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Even if your intentions may or may not have been to swear, you unconditionally avoided the 'bobba' filter by rearranging the letters to a well-known swear word, ergo, you received a ban.

It really doesn't matter what you see or don't see fit. When you type swear words in Habbo Hotel, or words that may look like a rearranged swear word, expect to receive a possible ban. It's pretty basic. ;l

BL!NKEY
05-01-2006, 01:25 AM
first off if you say a word that gets bobbed it sends a message to the moderators and if they get a lot of alerts from u that u r getting bobbed then they temp ban you

i think cuz how else could they ban u when they rnt in the room

and secondly fcuk is also a clothing brand i think

french connection united kingdom

well thats all

.Mike-
05-01-2006, 02:23 AM
Why are you worried about it?
It's just a 2 hour ban, go outside and have fun do somethine else besides
staying on the computer. It's not really a big deal.

Menshevik
05-01-2006, 04:37 AM
Well if it's bobba'd on here it's probably bad on Habbo.
Sexy is also bad.
Idiot, bad rep me all you want.
You're complaining about a 2 hour ban.
That's so lame. I've had accounted permed and I don't whine about it.

Outcast
05-01-2006, 05:03 AM
Lets all stop fighting and have fun, habbox is for fun.

Blankets
05-01-2006, 05:06 AM
Have I posted on here already? I think so..
But anyways, your ban is most probably over/almost over now.
so yeah even if you weren't avoiding the filter, just make sure you're more careful next time.

-Wolverine
05-01-2006, 05:24 AM
Lets all stop fighting and have fun, habbox is for fun.
Habbox can also be for fighting and abusing stupid noobs. ;D Lol.

Edited by Forum Mod. (Meme120389) - Habbox Forum is a chance to discuss Habbo and other related issues with other members. Habbox Forum does not tolerate fighting and abuse of other members.

Catchetat
05-01-2006, 05:37 AM
LOL HA HA -.- o well life goes on

deltateamaplha
05-01-2006, 02:21 PM
LOL HA HA -.- o well life goes on
yup sure does. Habbo does not control my life I just just staten that I think it is unfair.

Seacat
05-01-2006, 02:24 PM
It serves you right (no offence) but just because the bobba filter is been revamped and words have been taken away people think 'Oh yeah ill try and be smart' and start swearing everywhere, when you know full well you wouldnt do it on any other day.

BlackGarden
05-01-2006, 02:50 PM
I don't see why rearranging the letters in a swear word is counted as swearing. FCUK is a clothing brand. Yes, they did choose that acronym with the intention of being a bit daring but it is still just a clothing brand. The word "this" is rearranging the letters in a swear word, am I going to get banned from Habbo for saying "this" now? KFCU? It really is ridiculous that Habbo made the decision to unfilter certain words and then they still ban players for using those words.

deltateamaplha
05-01-2006, 04:30 PM
It serves you right (no offence) but just because the bobba filter is been revamped and words have been taken away people think 'Oh yeah ill try and be smart' and start swearing everywhere, when you know full well you wouldnt do it on any other day.

And is there a big notice saying it's getting revamped when you log in no... thought not.

Slayer6!!
06-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Avoiding the filter in any way whether it was .'s or rearranging gets you a 2 hour ban for swearing, You think this is unfair but its not, I do agree with you on the clothing brand bit though, Just saying it may get a ban just dont let it happen again :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!