PDA

View Full Version : Florida - Orlando

Aimseh
05-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Well my aunty, uncle and cousin are going to Orlando, Florida in October this year. They are going with my uncles brother and his wife and 2 kids one of them is my age. Then last night my aunty phoned and asked if i want to go with them i was like yeah i will but like let me sleep on it because it's going to be like £2000 and i need a £1000 spending money but my mum and dad say if i want to go they will pay. I was like thank you sooooooo much. We are staying for 2 weeks in a hotel on International drive which is like 5 miles long. We are going to bush gardens and everything i really can't wait to go. I'm excited now and it's ages away, lol. Anyone been before tell me what it is like?

Italic
05-01-2006, 11:41 AM
I have never been to America but well done and have a nice trip in 9 months time :P

Lissie152
05-01-2006, 01:27 PM
I've been to america around 10 times :P
And I've been to florida 3 times with my step sis!
Visit all the theme parks, awesome ;) Universal studios, Disney ones, Bush Gardens, Seaworld - A MUST.
Lol! ;)
And go to the cool swimming pools <3

joeyjo21
05-01-2006, 01:51 PM
I went last year. Its soooo amazing. I went to Discovery Cove and swam with the dolphins and snorkelled with the stingrays, its the best place in the world! The beaches are just gorgeous there. The Mall at Millenia is fab for shopping, they have Tiffanys, Macys, Bloomingdales, Louis Vuitton etc etc. I went to sea world aswell, thats pretty cool. The killer whales are amazing. I stayed on International Drive too, its really fab and a bus from one end to the other is like 10p. Hope you have a brill holiday, its tonnes of fun ^_^

Dupion
05-01-2006, 03:56 PM
I went and it's a great trip, worth the money ;D

allykin
05-01-2006, 04:22 PM
sounds fun :) I'd love to go there
*coff*

Scriptermone
05-01-2006, 04:25 PM
I've been 4 times to florida, after a while it gets a bit samey...

but if your looking for the best theme park, either go to Universal Studios, or Epcot center, in the epcot center, theres this ride called Mission space its amazing! this real astronaut went on it, and he said it was close to the real thing!, but dont worry lol your all enclosed, its not like an outside thing, its in this weird capsule lol :P

ilovejordan
05-01-2006, 06:31 PM
America's awesome but swimming with the dolphins is a con. Its good but a con :) And busch gardens rocks you'll have a good time trust me ;)

Revis
05-01-2006, 06:36 PM
DON'T drink mountain dew. It's bloody addictive.

Corey777
05-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Its fun and definately worth the money. Go to Universal Studios and Busch Gardens - both are amazing. And, make sure you get some churros, mm :)

angelic-purity
05-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey. I've never been but my auntie has and she said it was lovely so have a great time xx

,Alexx.
05-01-2006, 10:42 PM
I went to florida for christmas i loved it been three times now :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!