PDA

View Full Version : [HÎet]™ Jungle Run [Coming Soon]

SupaIGA
05-01-2006, 03:25 PM
H!, My new project on Habbo the [HÎet]™ Jungle Run [Coming Soon] is in the process of being built and it needs staff ready to help out as soon as the opening day. Below you will find all the information on the jobs, thankyou - Hiet

What is [HÎet]™ Jungle Run ?

Jungle Run is a large collection of rooms, each room has a Habbo based game. Each game has one loser and they are kicked, effectively leaving one person in the final room. You the host, which would be your job is to take a group of 6 Habbos around the collection of rooms commanding the games and ensuring fair play etc.

My job exactly ?

I'm hopeing to have departments within the Jungle Run however at the moment we have Owner, Hosts and Trial Hosts - I thought we would keep it simple at the start. As a host or trial host your are to walk around each room with your group of players making sure they follow game rules, habboway and the room rules. Once finished you are to write there name down and send it me. I then go through all the names and around 10 players each day are selected and sent a prize.

How do I get a job?

Leave your name below!

Can I ask a mate if they can work as well?

Yes, as long as your can trust them as it will be on your head should they trash or abuse rites.

When does it open?

Still no date selected, however hopefully during next week Monday-Friday, 9th-13th

THIS IS A SCREENIE OF THE ROOM SO FAR, OBVIOUSLY STILL ALOT OF WORK TO GO ON IN THE ENTRANCE ROOM:

http://tinypic.com/jr5mif.png

Lozzoling
05-01-2006, 07:16 PM
sounds fun *thumbs up*

Dude=Dom
16-01-2006, 07:45 AM
sound like u cud have started of a new habbo room craze lol:eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!