PDA

View Full Version : webhosting

Stevenly
05-01-2006, 04:36 PM
where can i buy a monthly/yearly reseller from cheap?

Climbing
05-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Removed by JoeyK. (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming / scripting / hacking.

Stevenly
05-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Not from me as you're a scammer and tried to scam my mate-I have reported it to vb and the police-

I dont scam acually you will find that you nicked my forum after hacking into it!

i had to let vbulletin know etc etc:)

Climbing
05-01-2006, 04:53 PM
I dont scam acually you will find that you nicked my forum after hacking into it!

i had to let vbulletin know etc etc:)

Lies just come straight out of your mouth-I have my mate to proove- 2 v 1 so pls stop lying thanksk

Stevenly
05-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Lies just come straight out of your mouth-I have my mate to proove- 2 v 1 so pls stop lying thanksk

let me guess this guy called "craig" ??

Also vbulletin has your IP and forwarded it on to isp etc:)

craig was also involved in this...

Anywho let me go get them chat logs;] and screenshots etc.

Climbing
05-01-2006, 04:55 PM
let me guess this guy called "craig" ??

Also vbulletin has your IP and forwarded it on to isp etc:)

Stop making up lies or I'll get you done for slander-Lots of members on here know I am not like that so plscrawl back in your pram

END OF STORY

Stevenly
05-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Stop making up lies or I'll get you done for slander-Lots of members on here know I am not like that so plscrawl back in your pram

END OF STORY
r

owner of samstertown and samsterteenz owns samual somthing email the email that did this...

Screenshots to prove hmmph looks like im not

vbulletin to prove this hmm police involved and looking into case of hacking looks like the truth for me;]

CASE CLOSED THREAD TO BE LOCKED

Climbing
05-01-2006, 05:03 PM
r

owner of samstertown and samsterteenz owns samual somthing email the email that did this...

Screenshots to prove hmmph looks like im not

vbulletin to prove this hmm police involved and looking into case of hacking looks like the truth for me;]

Just to let you know I emailed MSN and got a convo log from then and then emailed vb and they said they're going to give me some extra time on my license for the disruption you caused me

Stevenly
05-01-2006, 05:06 PM
Just to let you know I emailed MSN and got a convo log from then and then emailed vb and they said they're going to give me some extra time on my license for the disruption you caused me

WHAT EVER THEY DONT DO THAT.

AND MSN DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE LOGS as they get saved onto pc.

and ofcause you could edit the logs m8:)

Php
05-01-2006, 05:08 PM
you hacked his vb and he has contacted police

Edited by JoeyK. (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming / scripting / hacking.

Climbing
05-01-2006, 05:08 PM
WHAT EVER THEY DONT DO THAT.

AND MSN DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE LOGS as they get saved onto pc.

and ofcause you could edit the logs m8:)

No I couldn't as they're not the basic ones you just save-MSN says no-one can really do anything with them-They're official logs signed by MSN themself

Stevenly
05-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Removed by JoeyK. (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming / scripting / hacking.

Php
05-01-2006, 05:18 PM
omg climbing ur such a childish n00b, hang on a sec some one just nicked my lollipop, let me go ring the police, you childish person
so immature go and crawl into a hole on the moon and never show ur self again
bet the police are sick of you
ha, probably barred ur number, to stop u ringin them u cry baby

Edited by JoeyK. (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Climbing
05-01-2006, 05:21 PM
omg climbing ur such a childish n00b, hang on a sec some one just nicked my lollipop, let me go ring the police, you childish person
so immature go and crawl into a hole on the moon and never show ur self again
bet the police are sick of you
ha, probably barred ur number, to stop u ringin them u cry baby

Lmao well done mate i couldn't have said it better myself;) I'd rep you but am unable to at mo but will later

Rob
05-01-2006, 06:26 PM
www.synitex.com

Luckyrare
05-01-2006, 06:46 PM
I charge £1 for 1gb reseller, that comes with unlimated file transfer ;)

Cpanel, PHP, unlimated mysql, unlimated email ect.

Also. I do set up before payment.

Sam
05-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Errr im selling my reseller.

20 GB Webspace
80 GB Bandwith
99% Uptime

For 9.00 a month

madchild24
05-01-2006, 09:33 PM
climbing seems ur in on alot of hacking and illegal stuff ie jango avaters this.

JoeyK.
05-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Thread closed due to continual rule breaking.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!