PDA

View Full Version : An bit from my dyslexia book

Phorum
05-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Before i start i'd like to say i've corrected the spellings with the spell checker ;)
The chapter im putting on the forum is one i wrote a few years ago,
Chapter 12:- Results
I hate test's bit I wouldnt worry because in my maths test i got 5 out of 40. I have done a science test and got 26 out of 40 (I'm better at science) which is better than last time. Some friends say well done to me but some people just say 'oh' and i say well done to them (How Childish?!?!)

That was chapter 12. I slightly reworded it to make it more in sence.
Hope you like it.

Leveling (Forum Moderator) - Thread Closed. Bullying is not allowed on the Forum. Feel free to re-make the thread.

Revis
05-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Very short.

SHEEPY
05-01-2006, 04:49 PM
THERE IS NO 'C' IN "SENSE". AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Krusty
05-01-2006, 04:53 PM
THERE IS NO 'C' IN "SENSE". AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Oh YEA i didnt realise that

beth
05-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Uh thats a whole chapter? ;l

Josh_
05-01-2006, 04:59 PM
So what is it's short :)

Jordan3
05-01-2006, 05:05 PM
I don't get it ;s

Krusty
05-01-2006, 05:06 PM
I dont mean to be rude but why post a bit from your dyslexia book?? Just because ya cant spell doesnt make you special I cant spell either most the time

beth
05-01-2006, 05:07 PM
I don't get it ;s
Me neither ;l.

Achieve
05-01-2006, 05:16 PM
I dont mean to be rude but why post a bit from your dyslexia book?? Just because ya cant spell doesnt make you special I cant spell either most the time

Mhm.

I dont think you have dyslexia, I think your just pretending you do.
Just because you have it, it doesn't mean you need to spam up this forum about dyslexia.

Krusty
05-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Mhm.

Just because you have it, it doesn't mean you need to spam up this forum about dyslexia.
I agreeeeeee... No need to brag about it

beth
05-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Mhm.

I'm with Wage on this one.. I don't believe you have dyslexia.
I think you're attention seeking and that makes me want to hurl thanks.

LevelingProject
05-01-2006, 05:19 PM
That was chapter 12. I slightly reworded it to make it more in sence.
Hope you like it.

That's not a chapter at all. Chapters are usually at least 5 pages.

HellyBelly
05-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Well, its more of a sentence then a chapter...

Biseinen

A chapter in a book... No offense, but even if you have dyslexia, you would know that a chapter is more than a paragraph long.

iAdam
Mhm.

Too true.

We all know its out there quite a few on this forum are dyslexic and they havn't bothered doing what you have, to be honest i agree with the attention seeking.

HellyBelly
05-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Well, its more of a sentence then a chapter...
And yeah, I agree with Wage.

Krusty
05-01-2006, 05:26 PM
I agree with everyone..
;] i miss spell becuse my hands are cold and i press the wrong key..
WOW your dyslezxic[ cant spell] no need to brag bowt it

נαмιє ƒєℓℓσω≤
05-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Uh do i know you phorum

Leveling (Forum Moderator) - Please stay on topic.

Jane
05-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Don;t mean to crush your spirit or anything, but I would HIGHLY doubt something like that would ever become a book :s

iluvben
05-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Honeslty your acting like your special or your dieing because you have Dyslexia ''/ Your just like no body else you do not deserve anymore respect then any other person just because you have Dyslexia

Mentor
05-01-2006, 06:35 PM
As people has said. How can that costiture as a chapter?, what ive writen here is probly longer than it in its entirlty "/ Why not actaly write a little first the posts somthing substnatal, thats actaly worth looking at? Its a autobirgrahy by the looks of it, your not the only dislexic in teh world you know, athogh you are the only one ive seen who dosnt shut up about it? If i were to diagnose a problem for you it would be an u heathy need to gain attention "/

Leveling (Forum Moderator) - Parts of this post have been removed.

Adam$
05-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Mhm.

Yes, I agree.

Biseinen
05-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Roffle@MentorAndHisBinary. >: )

Adam$
05-01-2006, 06:47 PM
As people has said. How can that costiture as a chapter?, what ive writen here is probly longer than it in its entirlty "/ Why not actaly write a little first the posts somthing substnatal, thats actaly worth looking at? Its a autobirgrahy by the looks of it, your not the only dislexic in teh world you know, athogh you are the only one ive seen who dosnt shut up about it? If i were to diagnose a problem for you it would be an u heathy need to gain attention "/

Leveling (Forum Moderator) - Parts of this post have been removed.
Lmao. So true.

Phorum
05-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Mhm.

Omg. Why dont you belive me? I dont care what you think. I went to the Dyslexia Institute for 3 years/

iAdam
05-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Omg. You talk in proper grammer and no spelling mistakes now thought that was what dyslexia affected?

Phorum
05-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Omg. You talk in proper grammer and no spelling mistakes now thought that was what dyslexia affected?
It's called spell check

Jane
05-01-2006, 06:54 PM
It's ca;;ed spell checl

As soon as he points out your spelling and grammer is fine, you do 3 mistakes in a short sentence, whereas you've had no mistakes in a paragraph before he pointed this out.

Mr.Kylee
05-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Dude. Check your signature and your threads..dyslexia that..blabla, if somebody would have cancer for example do you think they'd put in signature ''I got cancer'' and make like 5 threads about it? I personally wouldn't tell if I'm ''sick'' to other people but hey some people, like you fake and seek for attention which they can't find in real life they try to get it on a forum.

iAdam
05-01-2006, 06:56 PM
As soon as he points out your spelling and grammer is fine, you do 3 mistakes in a short sentence, whereas you've had no mistakes in a paragraph before he pointed this out.

You spoke my mind.

EDIT: so true mr.kylee.

GJay
05-01-2006, 06:58 PM
my dad's dislexic and he has trouble writings things because he can't grasp the grammar or spelling.

But he's improved. But he hasnt' had to have tests because dislexia cannot be recognised! Hence the weirdness of the condition.

HUGECOOL
05-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Go cry a river, then drown in it. No one cares if you're dyslexic or not.

There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet.

Phorum
05-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Fine i'l ask this to be removed and closed thread. I was doing it to show you. Not for you to have a go at me :l.
Please close this thread.

LevelingProject
05-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Fine i'l ask this to be removed and closed thread. I was doing it to show you. Not for you to have a go at me :l.
Please close this thread.

Just done moments before you posted that, as it was getting out of hand.

Reason: 'Bullying' is not allowed on this Forum, which is what this topic was turning into too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!