PDA

View Full Version : Vb?

Disaronno
05-01-2006, 06:05 PM
After buying a vb board, does that mean you can go on like www.habboxforum.com and its done or do i have to find my own host??

Gonza
05-01-2006, 06:12 PM
You have to find your own Server.
If you want to host your forum soon, May I reccomend www.vistahost.ath.cx or www.vibe-host.com for a temporary Free host.

Rou
05-01-2006, 06:14 PM
You have to find your own Server.
If you want to host your forum soon, May I reccomend www.vistahost.ath.cx or www.vibe-host.com for a temporary Free host.
Dude , you dont need a server you just need basic hosting... crisphosting.net

Disaronno
05-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Hmmm well i dont really want to pay, but if anyone pays for a host and hosts it, you can be Admin and anything else you want on it :eusa_danc

Rou
05-01-2006, 06:46 PM
your going to buy vb and you wont pay £2 pm for hosting "/

Disaronno
05-01-2006, 07:02 PM
No i wont

EDIT this way if this person starts doing stupid things on the forum, they are wasting thier own money.

Infrontation
05-01-2006, 07:15 PM
No i wont

EDIT this way if this person starts doing stupid things on the forum, they are wasting thier own money.
No offence but I would rather pay two pounds and make sure its secure than let someone else buy my host and then give them forum administrator on my forum which they could muck up :eusa_wall

Disaronno
05-01-2006, 07:21 PM
No offence but I would rather pay two pounds and make sure its secure than let someone else buy my host and then give them forum administrator on my forum which they could muck up :eusa_wall
Yes, i suppose, i duno ill think about it.

Rou
05-01-2006, 07:26 PM

Or just change cpanel password and remove you from admin...

TwoWorlds
05-01-2006, 07:32 PM
then he could remove it from vb.com "/ report it ect.... do back ups ect. :)

[Chris]
05-01-2006, 08:10 PM
then he could remove it from vb.com "/ report it ect.... do back ups ect. :)

dont giv him ideas!!!!! :O whoops

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!