PDA

View Full Version : anyone got

iAdam
05-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Online play for the ps2 if so how do you set it up?

Neptune
06-01-2006, 06:19 PM
yes i do. To set it up make sure u got a good internet connection. You will need to buy a network adapter for the ps2 if u have the original, not the slim. Install the adapter blah blah blah.. Now you need to split your internet connection. I recommend getting a router, so u don't have to keep unplugging the wire for ps2 online and internet. If you get a router, plug the internet wire thats going to ur computer into the WAN port. Now you need adleast two ethernet wires. Plug one into the a port next to WAN, that goes into your computer, and the other into a different port which goes into ur PS2. If your ps2 is in a different room, youll have to do what i did and get a hole drilled in your wall. (or go around the walls, if its long enough)

did that answer your question? this can all be pretty expensive, but its worth it (for some games)

oh and one more thing. If you don't want to buy the router and all the cables, all you need to do is get the network adapter (if you have the original not the slim) and plug your internet to whatever ur using :) if you have the slim, its got a build in network adapter, im not sure what it looks like but theres some outlet there that fits internet cables.

iAdam
08-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Thanks for your help.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!