PDA

View Full Version : What would be the popularity

Graphics
05-01-2006, 08:50 PM
What would be the popularity of a teen community site?

How many of you guys would regularly visit

Is there to many around?

tell me your views

:Alpha
05-01-2006, 08:53 PM
What would be the popularity of a teen community site?

How many of you guys would regularly visit

Is there to many around?

tell me your views

i dont even use Teen community sites :l

I dont know much people using them

Tomm
05-01-2006, 08:55 PM
It would be quite popular but not massivly popular...

DMB-Hosting
05-01-2006, 08:58 PM
I was thinking of creating one too

nets
05-01-2006, 09:31 PM
It would be quite popular but not massivly popular...
I made the avatar you're using ;'))) //Off topic.

Mentor
06-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Teen community sites genral suck, they only attact noobs and there are way to many of them, creating a more unqiue forum will get way better results

Tommy
06-01-2006, 06:18 PM
I go on one, because you get to rate people's pictures.
www.teenspot.com

thats the only one i go on, teensites are really boring.
Think of something new and original!

Throne Sofa
06-01-2006, 07:09 PM
For you to generate a good teen site commuinty will need good advertising to get it popular.
I think a website or forum would be good however i would personally choose a website. You need to keep it simple and a good domain name a unique one but catchy that teens could go on. Also the template needs to be good also kind of simple but good eye catching colours. I think advertising for a teen site is a big factor. You need to get teens all over. I think you should pay for good quality advertisements to attract to all teens girls and boys.

Asking US if we would regular visit is a VERY stupid question. You will need to attract a much bigger audiance then 50 people. Like i said good quality advertising will get you a good number of unique hits. Not just asking only 60 people on the habbox web designer forum, would you go on it? The thing about a teen site, only good ones work. So you will be needing to get a good audiance of 2,000 unique hits a month for the first 3 months, and then get bigger etc. This could be achived by buying good quality advertising on girls/boys sites [Popular ones]

:Blob
06-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Throne, We didnt need a hour long speach...

Mentor
06-01-2006, 07:29 PM
For you to generate a good teen site commuinty will need good advertising to get it popular.
I think a website or forum would be good however i would personally choose a website. You need to keep it simple and a good domain name a unique one but catchy that teens could go on. Also the template needs to be good also kind of simple but good eye catching colours. I think advertising for a teen site is a big factor. You need to get teens all over. I think you should pay for good quality advertisements to attract to all teens girls and boys.

Asking US if we would regular visit is a VERY stupid question. You will need to attract a much bigger audiance then 50 people. Like i said good quality advertising will get you a good number of unique hits. Not just asking only 60 people on the habbox web designer forum, would you go on it? The thing about a teen site, only good ones work. So you will be needing to get a good audiance of 2,000 unique hits a month for the first 3 months, and then get bigger etc. This could be achived by buying good quality advertising on girls/boys sites [Popular ones]

So... only an idiot would market somthing before doing some market research.. aka finding out who if anyone would be interested. This counts as market reserch dosnt it...
And the result from many inlucdeing my own opinon is that teen communty sites are just noob hubs and genraly suck, a unique and orgnal forum is required to build any substantal communty "/ There are 1000s of **** teen forums around

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!