PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis And -cough- "Christmas" rares still available.

olympic-games
06-01-2006, 04:31 AM
Yep ,the Atlantis rare which is stated to "predicted to last 48 hours ,before re-sinking" has been in the catalogue a good 7 days ,what's up Uk staff?

Same goes for the Christmas rares ,do they get time off work possibly and can't do anything about it?
Or is it just dejavu ,same old "Forgot" nonsense.

Calendar
06-01-2006, 04:37 AM
Callie 'the bear' is probably still dancing. OR she merely forgot. AGAIN. Not that I'm surprised.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=137681

-Wolverine
06-01-2006, 04:46 AM
Yep ,the Atlantis rare which is stated to "predicted to last 48 hours ,before re-sinking" has been in the catalogue a good 7 days ,what's up Uk staff?

Same goes for the Christmas rares ,do they get time off work possibly and can't do anything about it?
It's wierd that all other hotel staff had a break yet they updated everything on there hotel. But the only staff who haven't are the UK ones. :eusa_whis

buzzing
06-01-2006, 08:22 AM
The uk staff need to get up and get stuff sorted, they have millions of users who depend on them to do what they are meant to, but just give a reason like "Tis the holidays". All other hotels are doingthere jobs, and i think sulake should re-think whom controls the uk hotel [Probs the most used hotel].

Dats my thoughts ;)

Causmo
06-01-2006, 01:24 PM

keyword being prediction
not definate.

and as for christmas 12 days before and 12 days after

Article.
06-01-2006, 01:37 PM
keyword being prediction
not definate.

and as for christmas 12 days before and 12 days after
Haha, beat me to it :[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!