PDA

View Full Version : Feli-City.co.uk

CRYPTlK
06-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am the owner of a new Online Virtual Community called FeliCity.
Just wanting to run something past you all. ;)

FeliCity Uk is a new (but growing fast) Online Virtual Community.
We are head hunting for staff, and that is the point of this thread;
We need Pixel artists, Coders (lingo, c++, java, javascript, DHTML, PHP) And Moderators.
Obviously - we already have some staff, but we have also just come under new management, so most of the old staff were fired by the old owners.

I must make it very clear that this is not another wannabe HabboHotel or anything like; we take pride in being unique- and statisticly being the fastest growing/ moving OVC ever. (Within four days we had Four diferentiating Hosting packages, from four diferent hosts, for free. Within two days, we got three free domain names; www.Feli-City.co.uk www.Feli-Forum.co.uk www.Feli-Shop.co.uk, within 15 days, we got our Client demo fully completed.) - No other Online Virtual community, including HabboHotel and Runescape has achived this at such as speed, or with such high quality.

The site is down at the moment, as we are busy updating it and adding a new layout, the new forum is uploaded; but not open untill we find someone to create a skin.

If anyone is interested in any of the above jobs, or has a query about FeliCity, PM me.

Thanks for your time,
Simon.

HUGECOOL
06-01-2006, 11:49 AM
So, uhm.. What is it?

(I mean, I know it's an online community.. But what kind?)

CRYPTlK
06-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Well, we encorparate Role play, Mafia and group building, basic 3D avatar chat, advanced trading, buying and selling of items.. Also much more!

As I said, if there's anything you want to know; PM me.

-Simon.

Biseinen
06-01-2006, 02:01 PM
One: It's not up so you cannot say: No other Online Virtual community, including HabboHotel and Runescape has achived this at such as speed, or with such high quality.

You do not know about 'How long they took' or how long it was before a BETA was released.

I've seen many copies of Habbo Hotel but I can't even rate this because it's down for maintenence or it's just 'not up'.

3D avatar chats as you so put them can't measure up to the ones which are already out until they can compare them to yours which they obviously can't do right now.

CRYPTlK
06-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Since you're apparently so intelligent - try re-reading my post. What I was saying is, what we have done so far; we have done faster than all of the others - and, where we are at now, compared to when any other ovc was at this stage; we are at a higher quality.

Also; who are you to tell me I don't know how long it took? How the hell would you know if I did or not? :S I think you need to get someone to read over your posts before you make them - save some embarassment. ;)

If you wish to persue that "Many copies of Habbo" implying that this is infact; a copy of HabboHotel, you can do so with my legal adviser. We have already taken one person to court over that matter.

Simon.

Craig
06-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Do you have any screenshots you have available that doesn't require us downloading them?

Wootzeh
06-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Ye, show screenshots.

Biseinen
06-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Right, I'm sorry, your 'chat' is so popular you need to advertise it on a forum and beg for people to apply for jobs. Hmmm, must be awesome.

And it is basically a copy, isn't it, I mean, different sprites/graphics or whatever you want to call them but the fact of the matter is, you are posting on a Habbo Hotel fan site.

Oh and you don't know how long it was taken to make the first release of Habbo Hotel, runescape or whatever because you would of said so already. I don't even think Habbo Staff members know how long it was taken, only the original designers of the hotel do.

Embarassment? Please, it's sites like yours and the people who make them who make me feel so good about my self.

Good luck with your project.

Infrontation
06-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Get a new name :p It is a girls name Felicity :p You shall and burn like the rest :d

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!