PDA

View Full Version : The Room Alert.....

:Ixy
06-01-2006, 10:57 PM
I think room owner's should be able to have a function whether it would be on the navigator or the function line underneath your habbo when clicked, to be able to send out an alert to everyone in your room and your room only i think it would be pretty nifty if you was holding a competition and you needed silence
REP's shall be returned.

-Wolverine
07-01-2006, 04:35 AM
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=127540

Upe
07-01-2006, 05:24 AM
Would Be nice.. Only if habbo could think of such a thing!

HUGECOOL
07-01-2006, 10:21 AM
It's already been posted and the idea is somewhat flawed.

if the owner was not responsible with the room alert, they could send offensive messages which would be displayed to everyone in the whole room.
There's already an issue with swearing and fueling that issue is really not going to solve anything. ;o

If only people weren't so immature... ;p

Baving
07-01-2006, 07:36 PM
It would also cause alot of lag. I don't really know how habbo would incorporate this idea onto the system either.

Jack.
07-01-2006, 08:57 PM
I think room owner's should be able to have a function whether it would be on the navigator or the function line underneath your habbo when clicked, to be able to send out an alert to everyone in your room and your room only i think it would be pretty nifty if you was holding a competition and you needed silence
REP's shall be returned.

It would be abused like hell. Peopel would be sending out alerts every Je comprends un peu. seconds sayign stuff like. "Oooo cheese!" and spammy stuff like that :l

Black-Skull88
08-01-2006, 11:39 PM
It would get annoying your like doing something in a room and the owner keeps sending msgs every 3 seconds saying silence or hey lets dance or THIS IS GOD or im a mod give me all your furni... I wouldnt be able to handle closing all the pop ups

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!