PDA

View Full Version : my ex girlfriend

v3nky
06-01-2006, 10:58 PM
ok were to start well we started going out in highschool had a very good relationship for three years then had some problems so we broke up. Now i started talking to her after 3 years again im single but she has a boyfriend they started going out after we broke up. so the thing is we been talking for 5 months now and hanging out im still complety in love with her and always will be i feel she the only one for me. so i always tell her how i felt and she tell me how she feel and we talked about history and dont hold no more grudges with each other. i want her back but dont want to pressure her but she told my she still loves me. she talks to me in the mourning and most of the day when her boyfriend at work.she comes over its feels like it did when we were toghter jst not physical. for a while she wouldnt tell me if she still loved me till fin she did she also lives with her boyfriend.like i said this been going on for 5 months i really dont know what to do i want her back she knows that she always refer to the future as us if she still loves me and know i love her and want her back why is she still with her boyfriend and not me.should i make a move or should i wait it out to see what happens.you know be patient im so confused in this sitation and dont know what to do.someone please help.

Jase
06-01-2006, 11:05 PM
I would wait it out, If you ask her out now she'll disagree :P

Jane
06-01-2006, 11:05 PM
Dude, if she's got a boyfriend and she's LIVING with him. You can't just go and make a move on her. Wait 'til her and her boyfriend break up [if they do] or you could cause some serious mayhem.

Craig
06-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Make sure she doesn't get pregnant

beth
06-01-2006, 11:13 PM
You gotta think about it, maybe shes serious about the other guy. Maybe she just wants a friendship with you..

Dupion
07-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Maybe wait until she's single.. ^_-

allykin
07-01-2006, 10:51 AM
yer and go out wit sum1 then break up wit her wen she's single n say i love dis girl or wotevsa ;xxxx lmao i just guesed ^_^

Rawr
07-01-2006, 11:20 AM
She might be serious with the other guy. Wait until they break up (if they do) If not then there is plenty more fish in the sea.

Craig
07-01-2006, 12:02 PM
She might be serious with the other guy. Wait until they break up (if they do) If not then there is plenty more fish in the sea.

But their all sharks =[

kaut
07-01-2006, 04:01 PM
give it time mon ami... time heals all wounds. A distraction is always nice too. I never really think of my ex-girlfriend anymore although we still talk from time to time. I was single for two years after her and was in pain for about a year and a half of that cause I wanted to get back together with her. But over time her memory kind of faded. And then I met someone new.

and nah... they're trollie carts. There are many trollie carts in the ocean :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!