PDA

View Full Version : EbaumsWorld

Mr.Big
06-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Ok so after a week of going on there I was a huge fan of it. But then I decided to watch some stuff with my 8 year old cousin. So we are on there and I find this Wheres Waldo thing.So we are playing (we had the volume up as high as we could because we were also listening to the 911 call because of the taco) and suddenly it starts screaming so loud it broke my speakers! It also showed a horrible face that got my cousin so freaked out he was nearly in shock! It gave him nightmares for a week and I was shaking for a minute after. Yes I gave my email of hate and he emailed saying "Lol you are such a ****ing loser!" And now hes putting my email onto his hate page sometime and he will violate my privacy cause it had some of my cousins health problems he has that made this unacceptable AND how it gave him a violent trembling and sleep disruption for a week after. So now I have been grounded, because that sick,horrible Ebaum had to spread around a scary game that could easily get in the hands of younger waldo fans. Any comments on the subject about Ebaums?
(There is also one Jingle bells one that got me, lol).

Edit by -S-G- (Super Moderator) - Please dont avoid the filter.

RedStratocas
06-01-2006, 11:56 PM
I hate E-baum's world. NONE of that stuff is theirs, they steal all of those things from other sites and make money off of them.

SHEEPY
06-01-2006, 11:57 PM
It's your own fault for a) having the speakers so loud b) for exposing an 8-year-old to the sort of content on that site.

Chaz
06-01-2006, 11:58 PM
I hate E-baum's world. NONE of that stuff is theirs, they steal all of those things from other sites and make money off of them.
DAM RIGHT!

Infrontation
07-01-2006, 12:02 AM
Ok so after a week of going on there I was a huge fan of it. But then I decided to watch some stuff with my 8 year old cousin. So we are on there and I find this Wheres Waldo thing.So we are playing (we had the volume up as high as we could because we were also listening to the 911 call because of the taco) and suddenly it starts screaming so loud it broke my speakers! It also showed a horrible face that got my cousin so freaked out he was nearly in shock! It gave him nightmares for a week and I was shaking for a minute after. Yes I gave my email of hate and he emailed saying "Lol you are such a ****ing loser!" And now hes putting my email onto his hate page sometime and he will violate my privacy cause it had some of my cousins health problems he has that made this unacceptable AND how it gave him a violent trembling and sleep disruption for a week after. So now I have been grounded, because that sick,horrible Ebaum had to spread around a scary game that could easily get in the hands of younger waldo fans. Any comments on the subject about Ebaums?
(There is also one Jingle bells one that got me, lol).

Haven't seen that one.. You sure it wasn't the ad for a drink :p Its scarier :) Anyway its totally your own fault so I have no sympathy! Ebaums world is a good source of flash videos although they do steal them

Gaby
07-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Don't get me started on other scary things.....My Teacher that retired sent emails to his students, and one time I spend the night at my friends house right? And he sent an email to her and it had a attachment on it, And the emails like..
Theres this Commercial that was doing a car thing. When the car was driving by they saw a white figure of a women moaning by the bushes and trees, we need YOU to find out if it is a ghost or not.
So we went and downloaded the new Windows Media because my friend had Windows XP and she didn't install the new one for it, but anyway we waited for the attachment to download, so then when it started me and my friend were just focusing on the trees and bushes, and then the screen thingy turned around and then a scary lookin' face popped out and Screamed, and this black box popped up and said, "Pull you shorts back up and focus on school NOW!"
My teacher is so mean, I when I saw it I jumped out of the chair and ran in a corner and cried...

Infrontation
07-01-2006, 12:17 AM
Don't get me started on other scary things.....My Teacher that retired sent emails to his students, and one time I spend the night at my friends house right? And he sent an email to her and it had a attachment on it, And the emails like..
Theres this Commercial that was doing a car thing. When the car was driving by they saw a white figure of a women moaning by the bushes and trees, we need YOU to find out if it is a ghost or not.
So we went and downloaded the new Windows Media because my friend had Windows XP and she didn't install the new one for it, but anyway we waited for the attachment to download, so then when it started me and my friend were just focusing on the trees and bushes, and then the screen thingy turned around and then a scary lookin' face popped out and Screamed, and this black box popped up and said, "Pull you shorts back up and focus on school NOW!"
My teacher is so mean, I when I saw it I jumped out of the chair and ran in a corner and cried...

Must be an editted version of the advert for the energy drink. I showed it to my IT teacher :p

Mr.Big
07-01-2006, 01:06 AM
I showed my eight year old cousin the peanut butter jelly time then we listened to the taco call then we went to the Wheres Waldo then BAM

beth
07-01-2006, 01:46 AM
LMAOOOOOOOO.
I'm sorry, but thats really funny :'] and the whole hate page thing they totally stole that from Maddox.

iAdam
07-01-2006, 08:12 AM
Contact their host.

As for your speakers dont have them on that loud, noob.

Dudeitsme
07-01-2006, 08:16 AM
Ebaums world gets some of the stuff from funnyjunk.com , ebaum YOU STEALERS

Jase
07-01-2006, 08:16 AM
Contact their host.

don't call people n00bs if you don't know what it means "/

Dudeitsme
07-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Lol noob isnt even the real term so that makes him the ''Newbie''
Or i can say that dj is acting noobtacular

iAdam
07-01-2006, 08:25 AM
I didn't mean newbie.

Dudeitsme
07-01-2006, 08:27 AM
You still have no clue what
-Noob
-Newb
-Newbi
-N00B
Means.
So in conclusion that makes you one

Newb.

iAdam
07-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Oh for god sake im sick of people on this forum ESPECIALLY you.

You go around just rating and flaming alts you call people noobs for no reason and you sicken alot of peoples guts on these forums because your SO DAMN RUDE.

Dudeitsme
07-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Wow what does this have to do with alts
when was last time you posted a alt like 2 months ago? how am i rude when people obviously agree with me , I must be nice if i have green and you have red bud? You have a helpdesk that serves no help, oops i mean noone shows up too, because you were rude

iAdam
07-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Im rude because of people like you when was the last time you posted an alt?

I also have a website to run and i have to do schoolwork inbetween so it just :rude: me off when i come on here to relax and everyone flames me I mean come on shouldn't you been doing something useful. Sorry I forgot you have a full time job of being annoying on a forum.

Dudeitsme
07-01-2006, 08:36 AM
Errm i posted 2 alt no longer then 4 days ago idiot.
I actually have a job making more then you kid ,Your website is crud noone goes on it but your own staff

iAdam
07-01-2006, 08:40 AM
They do hence the bandwith being nearly used.

Vudu
07-01-2006, 08:42 AM
E-Baums world snt that bad if you pick the right stuff I thinkl you just got unlucky.

Jordan3
07-01-2006, 09:53 AM
I guess it's your own fault.

Charles
07-01-2006, 09:57 AM
Pfft, Ebaumsworld. I think a site made a mock-up of the guys site. Somethingawful.com did it. I can't give the link as the third word in it is a naughty one..;[

Rawr
07-01-2006, 10:11 AM
I hate that site and you just pointed out why. :)

Cypher-
07-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Contact their host.

Dont be an absolute idiot, How can he be a noob for having his speakers turned on :s What are you, 8?

Anyway, Ebaum's is a business/franchise and they would reply to any email abusing their site the same way they did to yours because it is not their duty to protect what kind of users go onto their site, They have made it for a certain age genre and an 8 year old is not in it.

I advise you go over the content before you let your cousin see something. (I also got scared by the jingle bells one :( )

Luayminator
07-01-2006, 12:41 PM
ive never heard of ebaum but it doesnt seem too interesting

Infrontation
07-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Lol, it tis' okay :) Some good flash movies collected together from other sites :p Po-tat-oes!

Dudeitsme
07-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Luay dont bad rep me cause your alt was wack and you bumped your alt thread a 4 month old i might add

FrozenWhisper
07-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Join the club. I don't think I'll go on it. i'm too scared by that sort of thing. :(. I once watched one someone posted on this forum. EVIL PEOPLE :(

issaa.
07-01-2006, 03:00 PM
You shouldn't have had your speakers so loud, it your fault really. I don't like ebaums anyway. lol

:paschendale:
27-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Ebaums World is pathetic, all the stuff is ripped. It's your fault though for showing stuff like that to an 8 year old.

RedStratocas
27-01-2006, 07:00 PM

It isnt. Check this out (A BIT INAPROPRIATE HOWEVER): Here (http://ebaumsworldsucks.com/)

Everyone knew for a long time Ebaum stole everything from different sites, but this is the flash that really got the revolution against Ebaum to kick off. Scroll down a little.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!