PDA

View Full Version : CHRIMBO HOLIDAYS

yonderdoo
03-12-2004, 01:38 PM
YES YES we all know is christmas on the 25th and alot of us love it like me. I put my christmas decorations up today i got 3 toys, a snowman, father christmas and a reeinder they sing automatic. I got a large polor bear dancing and big santa at my door step. Loads of tinsel and a really nice chrimbo tree. I break up from school on friday december 17th and i cant wait

*hint*
does anyone go christmas hunting
I DO!!!

anyone agree?? :mas_grin: :mas_con: :mas_cool: :werock: :wav:

Dansk
03-12-2004, 09:49 PM
I hate christmas. First we have to go to church and then eat. Then the waiting and I get disapointed by my presents and go cry in my room.

Pulchritudinous
03-12-2004, 10:23 PM
I hate christmas. First we have to go to church and then eat. Then the waiting and I get disapointed by my presents and go cry in my room.
O, why are sad about your presents?
Don't you ever get what you want.
You sound a bit like scrooge, no offence...
I dont do church, I go 2 my nans, we giv over presents, and I get all dat I want :)

And then I have a luvly dinner and go 2 bed and hav fun on boxing day, which is sometimes equally as good as christmas day.

Dansk
03-12-2004, 10:34 PM
O, why are sad about your presents?
Don't you ever get what you want.
You sound a bit like scrooge, no offence...
I dont do church, I go 2 my nans, we giv over presents, and I get all dat I want :)

And then I have a luvly dinner and go 2 bed and hav fun on boxing day, which is sometimes equally as good as christmas day.

Scrooge? I'm not sure what it means, but I guess it means something like bad mood.

Well yes. Sometimes I don't get a single thing from my wishlist, sometimes it makes me glad, sometimes not. I'm not sure. It's also awfully expensive for me to buy presents.

Pulchritudinous
04-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Scrooge is this man in a book called the christmas carol and hes really bitter about christmas :)

lukeisok
04-12-2004, 11:58 AM
I Always Get What I Want For Christmas. I Happy If Dont :) It's The Thought That Counts :)

Concentric
04-12-2004, 12:57 PM
I think you should be greatful that your parents buy you presents even if it wasn't what you had wanted, and thats why i always buy them a present in return - Got my dad a Keane album, he really liked it when my friend played it on holiday, got my sister some Thorntons ( :rolleyes: ), but i don't have a clue what to get my mum, any suggestions girls?

Dansk
04-12-2004, 06:17 PM
''It's the thought that matters.''

Well sure, but if you can't use it..

Pulchritudinous
04-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Buy your sister her faviroute chocolate bar, and if she says its not a good present (which she probably would), just go 'It's the thought that counts'...

:)

Dansk
04-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Buy your sister her faviroute chocolate bar, and if she says its not a good present (which she probably would), just go 'It's the thought that counts'...

:)

I don't have a sister. She died whe.. Oh, I never had a sister.

Will you be my sister? I'll buy with a chocolate bar, ya cheap.. Hehe. Just kidding.

devildan1
04-12-2004, 06:55 PM
i love xmas i cnt wait i rele excited

GommeInc
04-12-2004, 06:57 PM
What a pointless thing hating Christmas, it is ok, but once you learn that you know who dosnt exist, it kinda gets old and boring.

Dansk
04-12-2004, 07:07 PM
I hate all this startup to christmas. Even at my school we have all these stupid themes and stuff. I'm not really excited about using scissors and glue and try to improve my creative skills by assembling rings and rings of paper.
Not my idea of an ideal christmas.

Pulchritudinous
04-12-2004, 08:02 PM
I hate all this startup to christmas. Even at my school we have all these stupid themes and stuff. I'm not really excited about using scissors and glue and try to improve my creative skills by assembling rings and rings of paper.
Not my idea of an ideal christmas.Lol your so...whats the word...
Blunt?
Straight the point?
Sacastic...

By the way the 'present for your sister' idea was for concentric...

Concentric
04-12-2004, 08:12 PM
actually it was for my mum, ive already got my sister some chocolate :)

Dansk
04-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Lol your so...whats the word...
Blunt?
Straight the point?
Sacastic...

By the way the 'present for your sister' idea was for concentric...

It's because I have no friends and my ***** is small.

Pulchritudinous
04-12-2004, 08:17 PM
actually it was for my mum, ive already got my sister some chocolate :)
Your Mummy then...

Pulchritudinous
04-12-2004, 08:24 PM
It's because I have no friends and my ***** is small.Whats the censored word?

Sorry about you having no friends...

Dansk
04-12-2004, 09:05 PM
Whats the censored word?

Sorry about you having no friends...

I can't say. I'll get a warning again by the whinner moderators if I tell you.

But I was actually just kidding, I do have friends. ;)

devildan1
04-12-2004, 09:06 PM
i dont care bout prezzies i care about being with my family

Dansk
04-12-2004, 09:28 PM
Do you like being with your family?

I don't like being with my family, that's why I'm attending to a continuation school.

Ciaran
04-12-2004, 10:22 PM
JESUS dansk no wonder your always so negative i feel sorry for you now but damn... unlucky mate.
Ill be seeing my dad for the first time in ages and that will make my xmas but i will also lub the good spirit of it all.

Dansk
04-12-2004, 11:49 PM
JESUS dansk no wonder your always so negative i feel sorry for you now but damn... unlucky mate.

Search sarcasm on dictionary.com.

Ciaran
05-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Or define: Sarcasm on google. ;) rem

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!