PDA

View Full Version : Fake MOD?

hot.lolly
07-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Does anyone kno if MOD-Think is a real mod? I didn't think it was possible to make MOD names anymore. I kicked him from Bjay's room and I don't think its possible to kick mods either. If he's a fake, He's a sad boy >_> sorry if this has been posted or it's in the wrong section.. I'm a noob.

Rawr
07-01-2006, 11:12 AM
He probs made it when you could make them a couple of months ago and now he wants to look leet. You can't kick MODs either so it was fake.

-Wolverine
07-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Does anyone kno if MOD-Think is a real mod? I didn't think it was possible to make MOD names anymore. I kicked him from Bjay's room and I don't think its possible to kick mods either. If he's a fake, He's a sad boy >_> sorry if this has been posted or it's in the wrong section.. I'm a noob.
MOD names were allowed about 4 days ago for like 2 minutes or so.
But yea fake MOD. Also thanks for the warning, as he might be a scammer. :)

Supreemio
07-01-2006, 11:17 AM
There are a few fake mod names around, just report them please. Real mods will pretty much always have their badge showing and if not they will show it without question if you ask. The mod list is always updated when a new mod joins so if the name isn't there send a call :)

hot.lolly
07-01-2006, 11:24 AM
I reported him and now he's offline. so most probably banned. thanks for that advice :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!