PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] *Screams In Anger*

A-K
15-07-2004, 10:41 PM
I tell you what jars me off to the point of pulling my hair out.

When people say really negative things about Habbo Hotel staff. Sure it's ok to give a little critisisum, but these people dont just do that. They say unfair, unjust, rude, ignorant and just plain mean things.

I won't mention any names, you know who you are.... Guys, just please stop these outrageous comments all the time. We know it's your opinion but sometimes you go over board.

Thank you.

fyte
15-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Well as i say all the time u can really jusdge people u have never met or spoken to before. u may have spokedn to them on habbo but thats a brief talk. u can call people just because they dont answer ur calls striaght away. myself u see it as u lot being jelous cus there staff :p u should just be greatful habbo has a hard workin team :@

Butcher11
16-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Well as i say all the time u can really jusdge people u have never met or spoken to before. u may have spokedn to them on habbo but thats a brief talk. u can call people just because they dont answer ur calls striaght away. myself u see it as u lot being jelous cus there staff :p u should just be greatful habbo has a hard workin team :@

Exaxctly what I'd say. You've never met them, so don't criticize them.

ShadowSam19
16-07-2004, 04:36 AM
yes, well put fyte :eusa_clap people just see the people from across the room, and since they want that job and have it in their mind that they could do a better job, then suddenly everything the hobba or staff says is sum terrible unjust thing to be used against them. Whne people dont like a person, they just look at the bad things and ignore any good things.
They've got to realize that what they see is just a part of that person, and they have no idea how much work and dedication goes on in the back ground, cause their so busy being jealous and stubborn :@

Gamaya
16-07-2004, 06:11 PM
i agree with most of what you said andrew-kevin, but ignoring the comments is better than "screaming in anger" as it just makes them do it even more, and even if it's unjust and unfair, it has no effect on the habbo staff themselves, so just let them do it and then they'll make a fool of THEMSELVES*.

A-K
16-07-2004, 09:32 PM
Spose your right...

happypunk101
18-07-2004, 04:37 AM
I tell you what jars me off to the point of pulling my hair out.

When people say really negative things about Habbo Hotel staff. Sure it's ok to give a little critisisum, but these people dont just do that. They say unfair, unjust, rude, ignorant and just plain mean things.

I won't mention any names, you know who you are.... Guys, just please stop these outrageous comments all the time. We know it's your opinion but sometimes you go over board.

Thank you.
i do belive in freedom of speech thats where i draw the line when people go over board on it theres crossing the line i couldent agree more with u Andrew-Kevin

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 06:31 AM
Lmao i gotta agree with the guy i mean there are pros and cons to habbohotel staff members and everyone does have there own view on them :D So keep em to yourselves aights ppl :D

name14
18-07-2004, 01:03 PM
everyone in my countrey (uk) has human rites so people have their own freedom expresing oppinions

Pixel
18-07-2004, 01:28 PM
I Think The Habbo Staff Do A Great Job

AngelDude2
22-07-2004, 09:04 PM
They Don't Even know how much work the staff do! don't make bad comments on them even if u don't know them!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!