PDA

View Full Version : Catalog Deals

mini:me
16-07-2004, 06:49 AM
I'm sure you all know about the "deals" section of the habbo catalog. I'm sure you also noticed that it NEVER changes.

This is why there is an over abundance of brown plasto (in case you didn't notice) Not to mention caramel plasto as well. Why can't they just switch the colors every month, that way one color, let's say DARK BROWN for example, isn't everywhere you look? I bet there's more brown plasto chairs, than all other colors combined, excluding hc plasto.

If they did this, it would help stop having too many of the same color, and more people would probably buy the deal if it had red, green, or pink as well.

I just think they should change the deals on a monthy basis. If not that, at least don't leave the same ones for 2-3 years :@

Concentric
16-07-2004, 12:34 PM
hmm i think i agree with you there :eusa_clap

Moose
17-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Hmmmm... yes, i think... I would like it if they had more deals, but i bet if they change the colours, it will cost more :-/

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 12:42 AM
lol well me never having ever baught creds wouldnt know that the color was only brown. I thought that u could pick the color u would want then get the plastos lol but yeah if thats the case they should change the colors :)

@MEX-MASTA@
18-07-2004, 02:13 AM
u got that right

AndieJohanny
18-07-2004, 04:04 AM
lol well me never having ever baught creds wouldnt know that the color was only brown. I thought that u could pick the color u would want then get the plastos lol but yeah if thats the case they should change the colors :)

You can pick the color when you buy an individual plasto, but there are deals where you can buy a set of table and chairs for less than it would be to buy them individually... they only have the deals in one color though :eusa_doh:

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 04:11 AM
You can pick the color when you buy an individual plasto, but there are deals where you can buy a set of table and chairs for less than it would be to buy them individually... they only have the deals in one color though :eusa_doh:
Lol i know u can get dif colors individually but i wasnt to sure on when u get them in the deals section :8

GELHEAD2004
18-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Not only does the plasto deals need to be changed but there should be like a plant section
poster section
and so on to make it better...

name14
18-07-2004, 01:41 PM
there shouldn't even be a hc PLASTO because plasto should be deleted from habbo there!!!!!!!!!!

Incher
21-07-2004, 05:57 AM
I think that there should be rare deals. For example, I know this would cost a lot but... U should be able to get like 4 thrones and Nordic in one...

Wild-Play
03-08-2004, 06:14 AM
i think the reason they have the plasto deal as brown is because BROWN IS UGLY...if they had something like green or red then everyone would want it...if that deal was not on then there would be like no brown plasto in the whole hotel :eusa_wall

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 06:32 AM
The deals should also be furni people want for example...many people liek bars and ciesd sofas they should have deals for like 3 iced sofas 3 iced bars and stuff and i agree they should be changed on a monthly basis

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!