PDA

View Full Version : Why do you support your Football Team?

NekkLe
07-01-2006, 09:03 PM
I see some of us here are quite into our football and we all have different teams we support. But why have you chosen to support them?
Was it just because of your parents, stride in there glory? Or was it because you watched football for the first time and thought "I'm gonna support that team!"

The reason why I support Arsenal is because there a local team, I supported them since I was 8 years old, my cousins and uncles encouraged me to support them, I gave in. Its funny because my parents support Spurs, theres a few rants that occur when a derby game is in presence :@

So, why do you support the team you love best?

MsTanya
07-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Ive Lived in Boro for 11 years or so and my brother was just at the age of getting into football when we moved here so he just decided to support them. He got a season ticket and because of that it was only fair that I got one when I was old enough to care about football. Since then I just loved Boro and because they arent one of the most greatest teams in the prem, if we got a good result or an unlikely result against a better team, I felt that was more rewarding than supporting Chelsea (where I was born) who more or less win everything.

Hah my essay's hot

YellowParasol
07-01-2006, 09:18 PM
I Support Peterborough United because its my Home Team. ;)

Marco
07-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Arsenal coz i moved from norf london to west

Krusty
07-01-2006, 09:21 PM
I support a certain team because i live in that certain teams area ;D

Infrontation
07-01-2006, 09:40 PM
I guess I support United because I've supported united since I was 5. My dads fault but hey! :p

Revis
08-01-2006, 02:58 PM
I support Cov because i've lived there all my life. The first Cov game I ever saw was when we drew 2-2 with Liverpool :p *sigh* Now we're in the championship...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!