PDA

View Full Version : Picard Community Services

Write-it
08-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Hello , Im the owner and founder of Picard community services. Me and my team get hired by online companys/communities to help introduce new ideas to the communities and advertise them. We currently have a project going on in the PSP online communitys and are looking to goging towards Jabbatown ( The plans have been passed across to the owner and head jeeper )

As we have only 1 project going on at the moment we are looking for more jobs. If you own a online game, community or just need your website/community advertise talk to us. Our team offers great work for low or FREE prices. Please see our website, www.freewebs.com/picardcs (http://www.freewebs.com/picardcs)

We are willing to take on nearly any job :)

If you want our services please emaill us, the email can be found on the site OR post a reply here.

If you are posting here please put the address of the site and how long and how many workers you want us for. If you are emailing us you must put in the subject line the address of your site , if you dont your email will not be read.

Thanks ,

Darren Toogood

Picard Community Services Owner/Founder

the wombats
08-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Thats a blank page.... Weldone, I love it :rolleyes:

Write-it
08-01-2006, 11:58 AM
There is a few problems with Freewebs at this moment

EDIT: Its working now , just go to another site and come back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!