PDA

View Full Version : Why Am I Banned - FAQ

TwoWorlds
08-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Hello Habbox Forum User!

Thank you for contacting us! This is an autoresponder to try and answer your problem!

We are not HabboHotel, we are a fansite - Please do not email us giving us your information to apply to be a hobba or to get free credits - We have nothing to do with the managing of HabboHotel so please contact them if you have a HabboHotel Problem!

Here are some FAQ's that might answer your problem:
>br> Why cant i post on the forum You cant post on the forum because you have probably not registered an account or your account is not validated or your account has been banned.

Why am i bannedIf you have been banned then the administrator that banned you would have sent an email to your account telling you why you are banned. If you did not get this email then reply back for us to send you another ban email.

Why is my VIP not set upIf you have bought VIP through the Buy for a friend page then this needs to be set up manually so you will need to contact JackHB or Seacat

Someone left me bad rep with a pointless comment or abusive commentIf someone has left you one of these reps with a pointless or abusive comment then post in the Report Rep Problems Thread which is in the questions/comments forum.

Someone has sent you an abusive pm If someone has sent you an abusive personal message then send an email to us. Or you can simply contact an administrator

Who are the administrators The ones in bold are the ones you should contact if you have a problem, if they are not online contact Sierk, Properclone, JackHB Spectate Seacat :Jin: Wayne_J

How do i get a job at Habbox, Habbox Forum or Habbox Live (Radio) To get a job at any of the sites listed above you must read there job openings page! Contacting us for jobs will only get your email deleted and you will have less chance of getting a job.

We are not Habbox Live so please do not contact us about DJ Jobs.

If none of these FAQ's answer your questions then please be patient and wait for a reply

Here are some FAQ's that might answer your problem:
>br> Why cant i post on the forum
Err on code ;]

Baving
08-01-2006, 06:38 PM
I have alerted :jin: who will probably fix the problem :)

TwoWorlds
08-01-2006, 06:42 PM
okies ;] :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!