PDA

View Full Version : Habbia has re-opened

jamie5k
04-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Hey all ppl wanted to see my site so i uploaded it to a free server what do you lot think of it.

www.habbia1.vzz.net

devildan1
04-12-2004, 06:05 PM
soz m8 i dont really like iot im sticking to habbox

jamie5k
04-12-2004, 07:10 PM
why whats wrong with it,

you cant just say you dont like it how about saying why you dont like it coz what type posted it just something to get your post count up meaning thats a pointless post.

Any other comments for my site

Concentric
04-12-2004, 07:15 PM
I think its really good, cant wait til all the features are working, especially the forum :)

Jseb
04-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Well personnaly i think that your site is Awsome for a free web :P no joke this is one of the best layout i could see with http://www.habbolines.tk/ and your are to big great site that are free ( host :P ) that are nice i obviously think that if you work on it really hard it could become huge! Congralution :D

PS: :P cant beet my site! lol :P but really good work on it :D Keep your good work :D

EDIT: Oups sorry for that but yeah i am french lol so they basicly look the same for me :p but yeah good work on this! I really like it!

Teen10
04-12-2004, 07:46 PM
I don't like the layout.. Too white if you ask me, too simple. At least it looks simple. Plus, there aren't any pages... (we changed the layout on habbolines :D )

jamie5k
04-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Well personnaly i think that your site is Awsome for a free web
thanks for the comment but my site is not a free web lol its a site made in frontpage just on a free host which when i take it out of beta it wont be.

I don't like the layout
layouts ok im changing the colours

Plus, there aren't any pages
there are pages but coz they dont have a line under showing it you dont see but when i take my site out of beta phrase it will have all the pages.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!