PDA

View Full Version : wow how STUPID!

Sabra
10-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Ok so some people who actually went to the mage training area, and trained there for how many days it was opened, and bought stuff for full price, and now get ripped off! Wow so people can complain about prices, and when some one actually works hard getting the stuff they let the complainers be able to get the stuff cheaper. Uhh what ever.

micky.blue.eyes
10-01-2006, 02:23 PM
I think the whole mage training area kinda stinks, it's just a waste of runes, I mean, the rewards are like 0.00000001% of the total value of runes you have to put in to actually get anything.

Annihillating
10-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I think the whole mage training area kinda stinks, it's just a waste of runes, I mean, the rewards are like 0.00000001% of the total value of runes you have to put in to actually get anything.

its not ment for rewards its a mage TRAINING arena your supposed to TRAIN the rewards are only a bonus

Scottehh...
10-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Aint Stupid, better than other prices ;)

Times2
10-01-2006, 05:22 PM
its ok, looks gd tho and its a gd idea jagex could make many more updates to it as the weeks go by.

Largo
11-01-2006, 01:59 AM
I think I saw someone offer this guy 13m for his FULL mage clothes, the one you have to buy with Pizziaa tickets from the NEW Mage Training Arena. Beginner wands are around 150k now-a-days.

micky.blue.eyes
11-01-2006, 06:49 AM
its not ment for rewards its a mage TRAINING arena your supposed to TRAIN the rewards are only a bonus
Still a waste of runes, but the new update changed price of the rewards. Wonder what they are now, I wish they made something like a room where you can only cast fire spells on monsters behind fences or something like that, gives way more xp than telegrab or enchanting stuff.
I know it's for training but why did they take spells that are low leveled, bone to banana's, telegrab, enchantments (except for diamond and d stone), and I guess high alch gives reasonable xp. but they all don't give as much xp as spells.

Jon™
11-01-2006, 08:44 AM
You realnise from what I see the price of the robes and wands have stayed the same?

Jagex said clearly they had only lowered the prices of the runes. =s

Sabra
11-01-2006, 12:25 PM
You realnise from what I see the price of the robes and wands have stayed the same?

Jagex said clearly they had only lowered the prices of the runes. =s

No they changed the prices on everything. I know :)

Largo
11-01-2006, 12:39 PM
They aren't forcing you to use this ARENA to train your magic. So if you find it a waste of runes, I don't do it. They aren't forcing you.

Mr.Kylee
11-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Course it's a waste of runes did you thought they'll give you free runes or something <.< they always make updates that we don't gain anything from.

LesbianGhost
11-01-2006, 01:31 PM
This always happens.. Whenever theres a new update people spend ages/millions on getting whatever the new item is, just to find a few days later it drops in price.

micky.blue.eyes
11-01-2006, 02:52 PM
I didn't say you should get free runes or that I tried to get an item but it would be really a training if there were monster behind fences or not with low defence and high hitpoints so you get good experience like the experiments.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!