PDA

View Full Version : Habbits

jamie5k
16-07-2004, 04:33 PM
ok now that ive got the site worked up on cutenews i can get started on adding it for other sections. i need staff so here is a list of jobs:-
We don't not offer pay for any of these jobs

Yes we need staff here is what we need:-

Pixel Artist - we need people who are good at making banners and alterations to get this job you will need to send me a bit of your art so I can see if you are good and you will need msn messenger so it will be easy for us to contact each other.

Forum Moderators - To be a moderator you will need to know the forum good, all mods that get the job will be on trial until further notice and again you will need msn messenger so we can contact easily.

Competition Organiser - We need someone who is good at making competitions so every week we will have a competition and I will be the one giving out the prizes you will be making the competition and you will need msn messenger so it will be easy for us to contact each other.

News Reporter - need good writers i think about 5.

DJs - None available yet.

It would be good if you had msn but you don't need it but we would need to be able to contact each other in some way.

We don't not offer pay for any of these jobs

Application:

Name:

Habbo Name:

msn address:

Job:

Why you want it:

Send in your applications to this Email address.

Send me a f/r on habbo.

or pm me on the forum.
www.habbits.vzz.net

FRISC0
16-07-2004, 04:56 PM
i want to join but im not to sure :s is there going to be a help desk?

jamie5k
16-07-2004, 05:03 PM
yes im making the forum then I will be making a help desk.

FRISC0
16-07-2004, 05:08 PM
i was thinking about being a competitions organiser???i sent you an email on your site to you :D

JackHb
17-07-2004, 09:14 AM
jamie how did you install cutenews i need to install it for my site?

jamie5k
17-07-2004, 10:28 AM
jack here is a question can i help out on the site a bit?
and to install cutenews u have to upload all the files to your host when u done that u go to http://yoursite.com/cutenews/index.php if you want i can do it for u coz its pretty easy. i only did it yesterday and ive installed 2.

JackHb
17-07-2004, 10:46 AM
ok i will speak to the people making the site, and u can isntall it for me, i will give you summing for doing it

jamie5k
17-07-2004, 10:48 AM
ok thats kool anyway i know matty112 i think thats his name on msn.

JackHb
17-07-2004, 10:56 AM
he is fired,he tried trashing my room,

jamie5k
17-07-2004, 11:03 AM
ok so who else is staff on site.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!