PDA

View Full Version : -- Help =[ --

January
10-01-2006, 09:03 PM
I cannot get to sleep very quickly every night. I am usually tossing and turning for litrally 4 hours and then drift off. When I wake up in the morning, my head hurts and I feel so tired. I go to bed usually at 10:30 and usually actually get off to sleep at about 3.. It's kinda annoying me now. Oh and question..

What time you sleep and up.. I go at 10:30 and have to be up at 6:45 :(

Laura.
10-01-2006, 09:05 PM
I cant get to sleep after 2 hours of tossing about.

I go to bed at 00:00 and waking up at 7:25.

Crying-Angel
10-01-2006, 09:08 PM
I tend to have alot of trouble getting to sleep too... now i have like this teddy that has lavinder inside n it like calms u down n helps u get to sleep... an also i have loads of glow in the dark stars on my ceiling and walls n i find they calm me down too... it usually takes me about 2-3hours to get to sleep on a night unless im totally tired...

i go to bed at about 11-3am [depends on how long kyle stays on] n get up at about 7:30 on a school day and noon any other day =]

danny1541
10-01-2006, 09:08 PM
The last time i did that was when i felt alone for liek a month and when me gf dumped me i go to sleep at liek 2 and get up at quarter 8.

*Edit* Do you go out much? Might not be burning enough enerrgy.. I dont know though :P

Danny.

Mr.Sam
10-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I cannot get to sleep very quickly every night. I am usually tossing and turning for litrally 4 hours and then drift off. When I wake up in the morning, my head hurts and I feel so tired. I go to bed usually at 10:30 and usually actually get off to sleep at about 3.. It's kinda annoying me now. Oh and question..

What time you sleep and up.. I go at 10:30 and have to be up at 6:45 :(

go to sleep 4 hours eariler :rolleyes:

Laura.
10-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I have to sleep with this one bear. It has a strange scent to it; Not Lavender though. It calms me, and I normally listen to music cds, while I'm going off to sleep.

Mr.Sam
10-01-2006, 09:10 PM
ignore the first post i made ;)

maybe have a shower or bath before you go to sleep or just watch tv and you'll drift of sooner or later :)

Crying-Angel
10-01-2006, 09:11 PM
I have to sleep with this one bear. It has a strange scent to it; Not Lavender though. It calms me, and I normally listen to music cds, while I'm going off to sleep.

Yea scents and music can help alot... but lavender is know to help you sleep better... im not sure which other scents help tho... =]

Laura.
10-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Music, helps loads for me. I always put my James Blunt of Kaiser Cheifs CD's on.

Crying-Angel
10-01-2006, 09:14 PM
Music, helps loads for me. I always put my James Blunt of Kaiser Cheifs CD's on.

I never leave my music on cause my mum always used to have a go at me for it x'] cause it would be on all night....

Laura.
10-01-2006, 09:17 PM
I never leave my music on cause my mum always used to have a go at me for it x'] cause it would be on all night.... I put mine on "Sleep" so it turns off at a certain time :d

Crying-Angel
10-01-2006, 09:19 PM
I put mine on "Sleep" so it turns off at a certain time :d

o0o0o i used to do that with my tv, but now i dont watch tv while im fallin asleep... =)

Laura.
10-01-2006, 09:30 PM
o0o0o i used to do that with my tv, but now i dont watch tv while im fallin asleep... =) Lol. I hate watching TV up on my bed now because, I always fall asleep. Last night, I fell asleep watching Eastenders. Woke up at 5:30. Some reason my TV and my stero was on. :s

Janumz
10-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Mhmm.. it takes me like 3 hours to go to sleep at night ;l then I get woken up at like, 7.10 [or something like that] in the morning.. but i usually dont get out of bed till like 7.55 XD then get dressed in about 2 seconds and try and make myself look half decent LOL (i go out to school at 8.5ish :P)

Yeah.. I have this teddy thing that smells of something too <3 I think it's probably lavender but *shrug* Also, I find it really hard to sleep alot when I'm worrying about stuff thats gunna happen the next day.. >.< I always listen to music at night xD Haha, even though it usually stays on all night ¬_¬

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!