PDA

View Full Version : WE'RE DOOMED!

Moose
10-01-2006, 11:55 PM
:o!

Baving (Super Moderator) - Please don't post pointless messages.

Mentor
11-01-2006, 12:04 AM
Thank Bob i dont live in the Us under presidant **** for brains.

Im free to annoy as i please! Weeeeeee

Edit by Saurav. (Super Moderator) - Please dont avoid the filter.

Moose
11-01-2006, 12:06 AM
WOOO!!! Also, if its from people outside of USA and they bother US reisdents, its called terrorism :)!

Moose
11-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Baving if you are anything near smart, you can see that I hid the link within the smiley, so check before you abuse your powers. :rolleyes:

Krusty
11-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Baving if you are anything near smart, you can see that I hid the link within the smiley, so check before you abuse your powers. :rolleyes:
LMAO ;D Well hiden ;P

Adam$
14-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Lmao. Oh my. ;D

Cypher-
15-01-2006, 03:16 AM
You are a strange little child, stop laughing to yourself that you outsmarted a forum moderator and get a life.

Jordan3
15-01-2006, 03:17 AM
Oh no, we really are.

mynameishelen!
15-01-2006, 03:21 AM
Lmao, I'm screwed.

Jordan3
15-01-2006, 03:22 AM
Im gonna be hung, drawn and quartered fo shizzling.

Moose
15-01-2006, 10:09 AM
You are a strange little child, stop laughing to yourself that you outsmarted a forum moderator and get a life.

It takes an Ex-forum mod to outsmart one ;)

Ok calling me a loser and laughing at myself? And so what if he is a Super Mod. doesn't mean anything to me. You get a life unlike I don't waste my money on this forum or any Habbo affiliated site. And stop blaming others for your misfortunes. :rolleyes:

NekkLe
15-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Bugger, I missed the topic, an explanations on what its about?

Mentor
15-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Thank Bob i dont live in the Us under presidant **** for brains.

Im free to annoy as i please! Weeeeeee

Edit by Saurav. (Super Moderator) - Please dont avoid the filter.
LAMO! God what the **** are you on? What the hell is the point in pretending to change words that the ****ing filter has already filtered? Get a ****ing life ya **** stain

For those interested before dip**** came it was a good arcticle on the fact Bush has illgalised annoying people on the internet. Hey Saurav, since your ****ing me off this means in the US i could probaly have you done, as the term says persifcaly ANNOYING.

-One
16-01-2006, 12:32 AM
It takes an Ex-forum mod to outsmart one ;)

Ok calling me a loser and laughing at myself? And so what if he is a Super Mod. doesn't mean anything to me. You get a life unlike I don't waste my money on this forum or any Habbo affiliated site. And stop blaming others for your misfortunes. :rolleyes: Well said Moose. Like i said before, I'd never waste my money on stupid stuff like buying membership for a forum. OOOOOHHHH i get the change my name color! OH! I get to see who repped me! COOL! I get little green squares next to my name for money! Wow!! get a dam life. Anyone who spends their money on this forum needs to get a hobby ASAP.

Cypher-
16-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Do either of you idiots actually know if I bought forum VIP :s Dont jump the gun until you have the details, VIP was bought for me in exchange for rune money, which you do not have to give real money for... idiots.

I dont understand why you are here if you have so much against this forum, Both of you need to grow the hell up and find some resemblence of an existence away from your keyboards.

Thread closed has it has went off topic.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!