PDA

View Full Version : WIGAN BET ARSNAL GAGGAGAGA

Luayminator
11-01-2006, 03:23 PM
MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Arsnal are such losers..

Michael.
11-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Hahahaha! It's the Carling Cup. None of the big teams take it seriously, so why should Wigan.

Punchlines for the floodlights going out:
50p for the meter!
Lights out!
Pitch black!
etc lol!

Chaz
11-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Chelsea own all so there

Gordian
11-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Chelsea do own all, as they bought it all. ;)

The game was okay, the highLIGHT must have been the power cut. (meh, rubbish joke)

Marco
11-01-2006, 04:46 PM
arsenal player youths(youngers) which mesan arsenal dn't rele care WIGAN PLAYED FULL STRENGTH loooool

Lyca
11-01-2006, 04:48 PM
arsenal player youths(youngers) which mesan arsenal dn't rele care WIGAN PLAYED FULL STRENGTH loooool
Im English please ?
Anyway great result
Wigan MAN U final

YellowParasol
11-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Im English please ?
Anyway great result
Wigan MAN U final
Man United will then beat Wigan. :p

.:rude-kid:.
11-01-2006, 05:48 PM
MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Arsnal are such losers..
i no i recon final will b liverpool 3-0 wigan loliverpool always:eusa_danc

.:rude-kid:.
11-01-2006, 05:49 PM
:eusa_danc[quote=Gordian]Chelsea do own all, as they bought it all. ;)

The game was okay, the highLIGHT must have been the power cut. (meh, rubbish joke)[/:8quote]
:8 no way liverpool r betta:eusa_danc

Edited by Tintinabulation (Forum moderator): Please don't double post.

paradox
11-01-2006, 05:52 PM
If you were playing Arsenal, and you've just been promoted from the Championship (No matter how well your doing). You would put out your strongest squad wouldn't you:rolleyes:

Luayminator
11-01-2006, 05:59 PM
for the guy who said liverpool, liverpool arnt in it, and im sure wigan will cope in the second leg.

0verRide
11-01-2006, 06:01 PM
i dont mind if they lost,
its only the carling cup. and only the first leg
arsenal will have a chance in getting back in leg 2 dont forget! :)

Cypher-
11-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Hahahaha! It's the Carling Cup. None of the big teams take it seriously, so why should Wigan.

50p for the meter!
Lights out!
Pitch black!
etc lol!

LOL ;) Exactly, its the carling up which just diminishes any team that wins it. And dont forget that even though its an unimportant tournament, wigan still have to come to highbury and play our first team :)

Infrontation
11-01-2006, 10:08 PM

50p for the meter!
Lights out!
Pitch black!
etc lol!

Arsenal and Man Utd. Are taking it seriously this year as they are most likely not going to win the league and Arsenal will probably get knocked out of the Champions League. Wigan deserved to win Arsenal played rubbish.

Michael.
12-01-2006, 07:46 AM
LOL ;) Exactly, its the carling up which just diminishes any team that wins it. And dont forget that even though its an unimportant tournament, wigan still have to come to highbury and play our first team :)
I've just realised that I knocked Boro there xD LMAO!

Lyca
12-01-2006, 07:48 AM
i dont mind if they lost,
its only the carling cup. and only the first leg
arsenal will have a chance in getting back in leg 2 dont forget! :)
But if wigan score then they are done!

NekkLe
12-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Aah well, I thought Arsenals younger squad managaed quite well before half time, I mean they played against Wigan's first team side and there a dodgey team to tackle.
If Wigan didn't take it as serious as possible, then they should have played there reserves, Arsenal would have won 5-0 :p

Cypher-
12-01-2006, 09:26 AM
Arsenal and Man Utd. Are taking it seriously this year as they are most likely not going to win the league and Arsenal will probably get knocked out of the Champions League. Wigan deserved to win Arsenal played rubbish.

Against real madrid? highly unlikely, we want it more and they have been in extremely bad form.

Luayminator
12-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Real madrid will win at highbury.. and draw at bernabeu

NekkLe
12-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Real madrid will win at highbury.. and draw at bernabeu
Never!

Like Proxy said, Real are in a poor state at the moment, worse than Arsenal, theres no way they'll come to Highbury and beat us.

Infrontation
12-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Real madrid will pwn Arsenal Full Stop .

NekkLe
12-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Real madrid will pwn Arsenal Full Stop .
I wonder what the odds are for the match? I bet you Arsenal will beat them ;)

holo-jonny
12-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Aah well, I thought Arsenals younger squad managaed quite well before half time, I mean they played against Wigan's first team side and there a dodgey team to tackle.
If Wigan didn't take it as serious as possible, then they should have played there reserves, Arsenal would have won 5-0 :p
5-0,in your dreams more like 2-0.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!