PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Hackz0rz! :(

:ColourinG
11-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Simple...

It was a very good disguise someone as [email protected] sent me a email a very good one saying that i was being a mod if i clicked here and accepted. I pressed accept and then i had to log in i logged in and it said i will be a MOD in the next 24 hours.. The next thing i know is i am being hackz0ided and i lost 10mil +

There goes my life time.. =( And now i have no chance of being a MOD because apparently to MOD Alex I have "Poor Account Security" Stupid MOD -.-

Largo
11-01-2006, 09:36 PM
JaGeX said they'll never send you a e-mail, besides their message center. It's your own fault.
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/337/untitled9qg3.png (http://imageshack.us)

:ColourinG
11-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Exactly but i got mail once saying that i had a JAgex MAil so i belived this one and plus i got all excited =P

Pimpers
11-01-2006, 11:47 PM
There goes my life time.. =( And now i have no chance of being a MOD because apparently to MOD Alex I have "Poor Account Security" Stupid MOD -.-

You can't blame him for that, after what you did even at EVERY time you log in there's a big box saying that they'll never email you :rolleyes:

micky.blue.eyes
12-01-2006, 07:08 AM
It was a pretty good scam I got to admit, you might still be able to get your account back though, did you have a pin on your bank account? Because then you probably keopt all your stuff. ;)

nets
12-01-2006, 11:18 AM
I don't blame them for not making you a mod, why give someone authority to teach others about safety when they type their password into a site claiming to make them a moderator?

Ashley 12344
12-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Yeah, sorry to hear but its your own fault.

They CLEARLY state that they wont email you.

Im guessing youve never heard of the program that you can change the 'from' when recieving emails.

For example, your email adress is 'hello********.com', you could make it seem like [email protected]

Neil
12-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Yeah, sorry to hear but its your own fault.

They CLEARLY state that they wont email you.

Im guessing youve never heard of the program that you can change the 'from' when recieving emails.

For example, your email adress is 'hello********.com', you could make it seem like [email protected]
It isn't the email that the problem is they probably used a fake emailer but if he clicked on a link of some kind then he might of downloaded a keylogger or logged on a fake RS but whatever, when they give someone a chance to be a mod you will get the message in the message centre

Ashley 12344
12-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Yeah, quite a good hack.

Just gotta pay attention to security messages

Legend Greg
12-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Ur fault and u pay for'd it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!