PDA

View Full Version : Beware my friends!

Muhamamd Haris
12-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Hello Dear Friends and Habbox Forum Members ,

In this world there is nothing unlimited , This world is not unlimited and this world would end soon.The Life is not unlimited and please beware of the offers for unlimited hosting because these people are overselling their servers which is kind of called scamming.

The servers are always limited and bandwith or diskspace cant be unlimited.

Just my 2cents :eusa_danc

Related Thread from an expert moderator of a free webhosting community discussion forum : http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47714

Php
12-01-2006, 12:04 AM
WE KNOW THERE IS NOTHING UNLIMITED, but its like 1000gb and ur not going to use tht and if u do use it they will keep upgrading and upgrading...

Muhamamd Haris
12-01-2006, 12:10 AM
Give me a proff your server got 1000 gb of space and what happens if you dont got any more money to buy a new server ???

madchild24
12-01-2006, 12:20 AM
when poeple say unlimited tey mean unmetered say u use 1000 mb they'll add like 250 more or sometihng

Php
12-01-2006, 12:27 AM
yes madchild thats what i mean lol, :D

madchild24
12-01-2006, 12:32 AM
i know i was explaining it to guy above.

Php
12-01-2006, 12:43 AM
good, least u explained it to him, dont think he took my info in :P

DanWilliamson
12-01-2006, 07:15 AM
Hey,

The fact that people say 'Unlimited' they mean 'Unmetered' and often on the 'Unlimited Plan' the server owner offers too put as much bandwith and space onto the server as they can.

- Dan

Luckyrare
12-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Yes, this does my head in...

People EG Sygon-host sell unlimated when you cant get a unlimated server.

Muhamamd Haris
12-01-2006, 02:53 PM
@madchild :

when poeple say unlimited tey mean unmetered say u use 1000 mb they'll add like 250 more or sometihng

Do you give any garraunte that you would upgrade your server if they used 1000 mb of the server , What about other people who took shared plans on your server.

i know i was explaining it to guy above.

I have 5 years experience in this field and You dont need to explain this things to me.There is nothing known as unlimited and unmetered plans are always not reliable.

@Dan :

Hey,

The fact that people say 'Unlimited' they mean 'Unmetered' and often on the 'Unlimited Plan' the server owner offers too put as much bandwith and space onto the server as they can.

- Dan

Same Questions , Any garraunte that you would upgrade your servers after i took out 1000 mb because if this was truth , big companies might take unlimited shared plan instead of buying limited plans.

@luckyrare ,

Never heard of sygon-host or any unmetered or unlimited hosting places , even places are serveage.net are unreliable ...

DanWilliamson
12-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Hey,

At one of the sites I'm thinking of hosting my reseller at once my paypal account is sorted out. They say that they add on space and bandwith until they can fit no more slots on.

And also then they upgrade your server. This they answered by E-mail but I think it says on the site.

I think the URL is www.Siterollout.com

- Dan

Muhamamd Haris
12-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Dan , No reviews found for siterollout.com and £29.99/month for unlimited cpanel account is a rip off . If you need a lot of resources plus root access and whm access i suggest you to buy VPS plans , I am a hoster myself and my hosting website is currently under development but we've already got 5 cusotmers without launching the website.

I might offer you a great VPS plan just to get of the ****ty unlimited plans.

DanWilliamson
12-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Don't worry dude.

I always look around about 10 sites and get feedback from people before purchasing.

And I understand the rip off, i've found better prices elsewhere, just the fact i've had good reviews and feedback there, as well as greate technical help and support about anything makes me want too spend the extra money.

- Dan

Dan , No reviews found for siterollout.com and £29.99/month for unlimited cpanel account is a rip off . If you need a lot of resources plus root access and whm access i suggest you to buy VPS plans , I am a hoster myself and my hosting website is currently under development but we've already got 5 cusotmers without launching the website.

I might offer you a great VPS plan just to get of the ****ty unlimited plans.

Mentor
12-01-2006, 10:32 PM
You CAN Get unlimited hosting plans, a real one will cost a tone, but they do exist.
No one server dosnt have infiate storage capasity, 10 servers... 100 servers a 1000 servers a million servers and so on can provide that though, an unlimited hosting provider would have to be constalty upgrading and buying servers so as to keep ahead of demand, rapid shair (not a host, well a file host "/) uses this method, aka it can potantly hold infinate files, its got about 30 terra bytes last time a heard.. which was a while ago "/
That is Unlimited since you can always buy more servers so as to always keep up with the damand, the more damand, the more is made the more to spend on servers, the busnesss modles sound, just costs on hell of an inilatl outlay and plans woulnt come cheep "/.

DanWilliamson
12-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Hey,

Geez, 30 Terra Bytes is a hell of a lot.

- Dan

You CAN Get unlimited hosting plans, a real one will cost a tone, but they do exist.
No one server dosnt have infiate storage capasity, 10 servers... 100 servers a 1000 servers a million servers and so on can provide that though, an unlimited hosting provider would have to be constalty upgrading and buying servers so as to keep ahead of demand, rapid shair (not a host, well a file host "/) uses this method, aka it can potantly hold infinate files, its got about 30 terra bytes last time a heard.. which was a while ago "/
That is Unlimited since you can always buy more servers so as to always keep up with the damand, the more damand, the more is made the more to spend on servers, the busnesss modles sound, just costs on hell of an inilatl outlay and plans woulnt come cheep "/.

Muhamamd Haris
12-01-2006, 10:46 PM

That is unmetered and called a reliable host but it would cost much like $100/month or etc..that would be called a reliable host since he would be able to buy everytime a new server with $100/month if he gets a lot of customers and we can depend on him ...

Coding4Newbs
14-01-2006, 05:53 PM
its unmetered not unlimited, meaning using unlimited amount of there resource

Mentor
14-01-2006, 07:00 PM
unmetered is where they dont set any limits on your useage, unlimted is where they garentee to have enogh space and bandwidth and proccsing power to deal with what ever you can throw at em "/

Coding4Newbs
15-01-2006, 03:51 AM
Yes but to be honest all these little noobs on here who want to make a habbo fan site or w.e arnt going to need unlimited hosting unless your going for a big site like habbox etc.

- C4n

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!