PDA

View Full Version : Argh give me some help

:kader
12-01-2006, 05:55 PM
As most old timers know, I quit runescape, and Habbox a few month back, but I decided to restart RS again because it's a bit of a breack from CS:S and SWG, but I have nothing, I gave out around 6M of stuff to friends, one of which, who got most of my items, quit, but lost it all because of the membership thing, and I wont ask for my santa back. I really need advice, on whether to restart completely, and make my way from nil to 2Mish by magics, scrounch a few 100K and merchant, or buy cash off of friends or eBay for real life £££, by the way, I am level 95, with alright skills, and if anyone wants to donate, feel free =)

Thanks

By the way, I would be willing to see members codes

Sly
12-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Save your £££

Just use your skills

.:rude-kid:.
12-01-2006, 06:03 PM
As most old timers know, I quit runescape, and Habbox a few month back, but I decided to restart RS again because it's a bit of a breack from CS:S and SWG, but I have nothing, I gave out around 6M of stuff to friends, one of which, who got most of my items, quit, but lost it all because of the membership thing, and I wont ask for my santa back. I really need advice, on whether to restart completely, and make my way from nil to 2Mish by magics, scrounch a few 100K and merchant, or buy cash off of friends or eBay for real life £££, by the way, I am level 95, with alright skills, and if anyone wants to donate, feel free =)

Thanks

By the way, I would be willing to see members codes
sorry i cnt help u i quit rs wen i ws in year 6 lol

Mohwar.
12-01-2006, 06:09 PM
sorry i cnt help u i quit rs wen i ws in year 6 lol

Then stop Spamming duh

Mohwar.
12-01-2006, 06:10 PM
i'll give you 100k cuz your a good friend not atm tho later :D
Edited by Factors (Forum MOD): Please don't double post.

:kader
12-01-2006, 06:59 PM
i'll give you 100k cuz your a good friend not atm tho later :D
Edited by Factors (Forum MOD): Please don't double post.
Ok, thanks mate.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!