PDA

View Full Version : Credits 4 Rares

:kader
05-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Well I Do Credz 4 Rares. I Got Scammed And Called A Hobba. The Said That You Shouldnt Sell Your Credz? But Its Not Against The Habbo Way! (Well Not In The Big Print ;)) And In Some Help Centres Like ******** They Said You Can Get Banned, But A Hobba Didnt Ban Me?! Can Sum 1 Answer My Question?

BlackGarden
05-12-2004, 07:28 PM
It's not actually against the Habbo way. Not as far as I know anyway. But it is highly unadvisable. If you trade in any way that doesn't use the safe trading box, you're taking a massive risk because it just isn't safe, and there's not much Hobbas can do to help you if you do that. In future, I'd recommend buying the credits for yourself, then using them to buy norms, and find somebody who'll trade norms for rares. It's much safer.

GommeInc
05-12-2004, 09:51 PM
Yeah, you need to do it at the same time, I think Habbo should be like Runescape, you make money by killing, selling and working!

Adzeh
08-12-2004, 09:13 PM
its true. you shouldnt buy creds for rares. just buy the creds for yourself. hobbas cnt do anything because you knowingly and willingly bought the creds.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!